10. I like it rough

I tied my legs around Michaels's waist as he pinned both of my arms up above me.

He kissed me and his tongue was getting cocky licking my lip, and my tongue wrestled his.

Michael was clearly excited to get on Storm he pushed himself closer and wrapped his arms around her neck.

He kissed her neck down to her boobs and he ripped her shirt in half ripping her bra off.

He looked at her body and leaned down and started to suck on her nips. "M-Michael?" She moaned not really caring if she did or not.

He got up and took off his shoes and unzipped his mechanic suit. His bulge was big. "Oh, God!" I thought and dragged me a little bit more towards him.

And took off his boxers he didn't put his member near my entrance. But near my face is he gonna face fuck me? Oh no.

He put his friend in my mouth and started to fuck "Mmmm, mmmm!" The Vibration of Storm's moans made Michael crazy.

It was amazing I held his hips and pulled them closer to my mouth. And I gestured his hips back and with faster, he took it as a sign.

And went faster, and faster, and faster. 

Until he was fucking my face. His moans were blasting out of his mouth.

"Oh God Storm! Fuck, please!" He laid you on the bed and started to fuck your face more.

His seed was warm and sticky as it filled her mouth. He sat up as she sat straight up with the cum in her mouth and she swallowed it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"M-Michael? Please I-I need you! Know inside me!" You begged as you grabbed Michaels's face.

"Well alright then!" He played you down and put his member near your entrance. "I'll be gentle." He said "No. Please, I like it rough."

He smiled and slammed into Storm. "UUH!! OH GOD! PLEASE!" He went faster. Michael slammed his lips on to Storms.

"MICHAEL! IM CUMMING! PLEASE, HARDER!!"

"THEN CUM BABY!!" She cam on his staff which made is sloppier. Then he cam. "That was amazing." He said out of breath laying down.

"That was amazing it was all I could ask for," Storm said laying on her stomach. Then storm closed her eyes a bit "OH IM NOT DONE!" Michael though.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Michael thick member slammed into you repeatedly as moans flew out of your mouth like bullets. You gripped the sheets as your G-spot was repeatedly slammed into. The sound of slapping skin filled the room. Storm's' heart was pounding.

Michaels' hands were holding on to Storm's hips so tight that they might actually leave bruises but she didn't care. Her mouth sore from the yelling and screaming.

Michael stopped suddenly which made Storm disappointed she wanted more of the blissful torture. He lowered himself down to Strom's lower region. "You're all mine now honey~," his cold breath hitting your warm friend.

He then started to eat Storm out "MMH!!" Storm shut her eyes and her jaw clenched. "MICHAEL MORE !! PLEASE MORE!!" Michaels speed started to only increase more and more. Until he finally cam Storm felt higher than cloud 9.

The white dots blurred your vision as your legs shook and quivered. "Michael?..." You weakly said.

He then placed his member by your exit. You felt pale before you could say anything he slammed his member inside you.

You pushed your face in the pillow "Oh fuck!" You gripped the sheets as he reputedly slammed into you.

After a while the faded away and turned into pleasure "Oh~ Michael, please more!"
He went faster and harder until he came.

"Oh, Mikey!" She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck tight and wrapped her legs around his waist tightly.

He started to kiss her neck until he found a spot and he started to kiss and bite it when she was moaning and laughing.

"I love you," Michael said. "Do you really?" She smiled brightly "Yes I have for a while. Since I first saw you, the way you stood up for yourself, the way you smile, you have a perfect personality, and I love how you know your worth and how independent you are. That's what I most find attractive about you."

Michael quickly got off of Storm when they both heard a familiar voice "Stormi I'm home." "Dad?" "Yeah, sweetheart you okay?" his footsteps came upstairs

"Go hide in the bathroom." Michael grabbed his clothes and hid in the bathroom

Storm quickly covered her self up with the blanket "Hey, sweetie!" "What's up dad?" "I have something to tell you." "What's that?"