16. Loveing you

Michael kissed down Sapphire's chest down to her stomach and then to her area "You ready?" "Yes, baby." He slowly and deeply licked her upwards

She moaned in pleasure he smirked and started to tease her he sat his on her clint she bucked her hips to feel the pleasure of Michaels's tongue. "Mikey, please stop teasing me." "Why?" "Please I love you I want some." "As long as you scream my name." "YES! I will please!"

He started to lick her and then started to pump his tongue in and out of her "OH FUCK MICHAEL!! YES PLEASE MORE!!"

He started to eat her out until she came "Oh Michael yes! I need you you're amazing!" Michael grabbed her and put her on top "Ride me, baby." Her face was flushed but she moved her hips back and forth she moved her hips in a circle "Oh you ride so well."

"Oh God Storm I'm coming!" "Me too!" She started to bounce he brought her down and started to suck on her boob. "FUCK I'M COMING!!" they both came at the same time she bounced on him some more and grinding on him.

Michael sat up With Sapphire still on him she put her arms around his neck and Michael grabbed around her waist she ground on him some more "Michael." "Yes, 
baby?"

"I love you. Thank you for everything you did for me I love you!" "I love you too babe!"

"I can't believe it." She said "What?" "It seems just like yesterday I was moving to Illinois just going to school like a normal girl. But then I meet you guys, I fought Bella, we made love, found out Pinhead was my dad, had a shoot out, almost saved my stepdad, and now my Stepdad, Bella, Martha, and Shelly are dead. It's just hard to believe."

"I know. I'm sorry." "Why?" She asked, "Because you were a normal girl but now you lost everything because of me." "Somewhat. But in a good way. You saved me."

She held him tight and held her tight. Never letting go. "Storm?" "Yeah?" "Will you be my wife?" "Of course."

*Sorry it's short I'm really lazy.*