14. Funeral

Dad's words were cut off when a bullet was shot through his head. Michael dropped Martha and ran over to Sapphire.

"No. Dad!" She cried "Dad No! Please, you can't be dead!" She cried harder then Shelly started to laugh when she had a gun in her hand.

"Michael give me your knife." He gave her his knife and she went over to Shelly "You deserve this. You really do!" She lifted the knife and stabbed her over and over again.

Shelly was now dead. "Stormi I'm so sorry." He said hugging her. "Is he really dead?" "Yes. And I'm so sorry." He held her tighter.

"Please let's just go." They both walked outside and saw everyone "Stormi what happened?" Ivy asked, "Shelly killed him." The tears started to come down her face again. "Storm. I'm so sorry." Madox said he gave her a hug as she cried.

~Time Skip~

It was November 16th, it was dad's funeral and my arm was bandaged and everyone was here at the funeral Grandparents, Friends, and other family members. And the killers where hiding but still there to support Sapphire.

"Stormi?" Madea asked (Yeah Madea is your grandmother) "Yeah Madea?" "I'm sorry I know he was your father and I know how you feel. I miss him too." "I know. I feel bad because that was your son."

They hugged each other and cried. "Everyone if you may please take a seat as we talk about Hunter Jay Simmons. A son, husband, and a father before we release him we would like his daughter Stormi Rosabella Simmions to come up and speak.

Sapphire stood up and walked up to talk about her dad until her phone vibrated she looked at it and it was from Ghostface.

" I'm so sorry to stay strong we're all here for you. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 we love you."

She had a single tear come down her face.

"Okay, Uhm. I don't know how to say this but my father Hunter was a nice man but never took crap from people he was somebody who wanted love, a family, and for his daughter to be happy and the sacrifices he made for me was unbelievable he saved me from my original parents and I could have never been more thankful for that. But now he is free not in fear and I hope he will see my mother and I hope they still love each other. Thank you." She finished as she was saying.

"That's my grandbaby telling it like it is," Madea said that was her she always tried to make people feel better.

After a while, everyone was talking and remembering the good memories they were showing pictures of Hunter.

Sapphire smiled but then she froze when she saw a picture of when Sapphire was 10 and Hunter had just adopted her and she was hugging him tightly.

Sapphire was too sad to stay with everyone so she ran outside and sat by a tree and tucked her face in her knees and cried "I miss you so much, dad." "That's why I'll always be here." Sapphire looked up and saw Pinhead with everyone Michael sat next to her and hugged her.

"We'll always be here for you Sapphire," Elvira explained, "I love you guys," Sapphire told them as she put her head on Michaels's shoulder. "We love you too." They all hugged her "Don't worry Las were here." Leprechaun said.

Everyone was talking with each other until it was time to leave "STORM!!" someone yelled Sapphire looked and saw her uncle "Hey, Uncle Tommy what's up?" "Did you come with someone or by yourself." "I came myself. But I'm gonna stay a little longer."

"Okay, that's fair. I'm still sorry sweetie." "It's okay. But you go ahead. I'll be fine." "You sure." She nodded yes "Okay. Drive safe." He rubbed her head and left. "Bye."

She went back to everyone "So what do I do now?" Sapphire mumbled to her self. "Hey, Storm," Carrie said, "Hey, guys?" "Yes?" Pennywise responded.

"Where do you guys live?" "Oh, we all live in our old abandoned houses," Hannibal said. "Really?" They all nodded yes. "Then can you guys live with me?" "What do you mean Red?" Chucky asked

"Since dad passed away and I don't one to live and you guys don't have a place to live. Can you live with me?" They yelled in happiness and said they would.