11. News

"Dad. I'm sorry you and Shelly had to break up." "It's fine. I know you didn't like her and she told me she didn't like you, and I love you more than anyone. So I offed it and I wanted you to be happy."

"Thank's for understanding dad." "Always. Love you so you can take your shower now. You look a little messy." "Thank's dad."

"Oh, one more thing!" " Yeah?" "I'm leaving for a business trip for about a month, so I left some money on the table." "Oh, okay cool, see you soon." He kissed her head and left.

"Okay, you can come out Michael." He did and she became stiff seeing him he was 6'9, had big muscles, and his big throbbing staff. He grabbed her and pulled her towards him "As much as I want to throw you on the bed fuck the absolute shit of you. I can't I have to go to."

"Where?" "Out. Somewhere but I can't say." "That's fine. I have to go out soon though too." Michael kissed her on the lips and then went back and got dressed kissed her again then left.

~ a Few hours later~

I was watching funny videos on YouTube on my T.V until I heard a strange noise "The hell?" I got off my bed and looked out the door.

Not really caring I closed it and turned around to be face to face with "Pinhead! Jesus, you scared the hell out of me!" She said holding her chest where her heart was "Sorry sweetie."

"Sweetie?" She asked confused. "There's something I want to tell you." "And what's that?"

"You might not believe me and that's fine but. Storm I-I'm your father."

"What?" Was all I could say "I loved your mother until she left me. Then when I went to go talk to her I saw a different man holding someone, It was you. I knew you were mine I loved you, but she didn't want me close to you. So I'm sorry."

She hugged him "I'm going to hate you if you're lying." "I'm not. You wanna quiz me about you and your mother?" "Sure."

"When's my birthday?"

"June 25th."

"What's my favorite animal?"

"Dogs."

"Favorite color?"

"Red, black and blue."

"Which do I prefer to be Tomboy of a girly girl?"

"Tomboy."

"Who do I have a crush on?"

"Michael. I know you two made love."

"H-how do you know?!" "I came back to ask Michael for help until I saw you two."

"Eh. Sorry?" "Hehe, it's quiet, fine sweetheart." "Hey, dad?" "Hmm?" "What's my real name or is it actually Storm?"

"Sapphire Opal Quinton. She named you after a gem cause that's what you are."

Storm sighed and had tears form in her eye. "Don't you kill people?" "Yes." "Then why didn't you save me." "I don't know. I was scared you would become like me."

"Hey, Pinhead where you at?!" Chucky yelled, "They're back." Storm said

"Hey, guys!" Storm waved to them "Hey, Storm!" Ghost's face said hugging her. She laughed until her phone was dinging over and over again. "The Hell?"

She looked at her phone

"Storm!"
"Storm answer?"
"Storm answers the phone!"
"Storm where pick up!"
"It's Ryder! So, please pick up!"

"What?"
"Is everything okay?"

"No!"
"It's"
"It's"

"SPIT IT OUT!!"

"IT'S MARTHA JONES!"
"HER AND HER GANG ARE GONNA SHOT UP YOUR BLOCK TO KILL YOU!!"
"I AND EVERYONE ELSE ARE COMING OVER RIGHT NOW!"

"Thank's for letting me know."

Sapphire ran into her closet and looked around "What are you looking for?" Pennywise asked "My guns!" "You have guns?" Candyman asked "Yes! Now take some!"

She threw some guns at Jeepers creepers, the mine, ghost face, candyman, Hannibal, Freddy, Michael, Jason, Leather face, Elvira, Tiffany, and Chucky

"Pinhead, Leprechaun, Pennywise, and Carrie you four use your powers. Make them scared, crash, or even kill them! I don't care she is someone who NEED'S to die."