9. Roasted!

I and the gang put the pictures of Bella everywhere.

We sat in the parking lot talking. My phone dinged and everyone was still talking and I checked it

"Hey, red~ ;)"

"Who is this?"

"Ghostface looks behind you by the bushes closes to the football field."

I turned around a little and saw everyone and they all waved as I waved back.

"You guys are funny."

"Heh. Michael told us what you were doing. Did you really?"

"Yeah just finished like 30 minutes ago."

"I'm so glad we met you! You're the best person who was actually funny enough to hang an around!"
"😀😀😁🙂"

I laughed

"Henry, Leatherface, and Jeepers wanted to know. Well, we all wanted to know. Why do you look so different from your father he's African American? And your mom or Shelly doesn't even look like you."

"Well, my dad actually adopted me. I was abused by my original parents and Shelly isn't my real mom I hate her."
"Didn't I tell you that?"

"Yeah just forgot. And I'm sorry that happened to you. Was it scary?"

"Yeah. It was a little. I'm just happy to leave them."

"Uh? Stormi?"

"Yeah? And you can just call me Storm."

"Uh Storm, Bella is coming over and she looks mad."

I put down my phone and Bella came stopping over. I looked behind me and everyone had the face of 'Some shit 'bout to go down.' I smiled at them and turned around to Bella.

"You did this bitch!" She yelled causing attention "So?" I simply said.

"You are such a failure!" Bella said looking at me "So was your dad's condom."

We heard everyone in the parking lot saying 'Ooh' and 'damn'

"I'd slap you but I don't want to get whore on me," Bella said smiling

"Why are you scared of getting whore on you? You're already a dirty ass slut." People laughed

"You can't be talking your so ugly the mirror broke!" That's the oldest joke in the book.

"Bitch, please looking at your face will make Freddy Kruger retire." "YEAH, IT WILL!" I heard a similar voice yell but I didn't know who.

"So is your face! It's so greasy it could be used for cooking oil." Bella stood proudly of her comeback.

"Your ass must be really jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. Oh, who am I talking you don't even have an ass!"

"Neither do you!" Bella spat.

"Your ass is so flat a pancake is jealous."