15. Surprise

After everyone moved we all did our own things, everyone still killed people and hurt them but Sapphire didn't mind.

Sapphire was in her and Michaels's room. "Hey, Sugar," Michael said, "Hey, babe what's up?" "I was wondering if you want to go on a date later on around 8:30?" Sapphire was surprised she and Michael have dated for a month now and this is the first he asked her on a date.

"I'd love too!" She hugged him "Great where gonna leave soon." Sapphire noticed the time it was 7:49 she nodded and went to get ready.

She looked around her closet and found a stunning black dress.

She got dressed and put on some black heels that went with it

She got dressed and put on some black heels that went with it. She wanted to put only the tiniest makeup just some mascara and lipstick she sat on the bed waiting for Michael.

"You look beautiful." He heard his voice he was wearing an amazing black suit with his face clean, his beard a little bit trimmed and his long thick hair in a sexy man bun.

" He heard his voice he was wearing an amazing black suit with his face clean, his beard a little bit trimmed and his long thick hair in a sexy man bun

"You look sharp." She kissed his cheek and asked if he was fully ready he said he was and they went out "Have fun!" Pinhead yelled, "We will." Sapphire yelled back "Just not to much fun again!" He yelled back "Again!?" Tiffany asked Michael and Sapphire laughed.

"We're taking your car," Michael said holding her keys "That's fine." She got in the passenger seat and buckled up. "You ready?" "Yeah, this will be fun."

He drove and they listened to songs until Sapphire's favorite song came on "Oh this my song!"

"I'm so into you, I can barely breathe
And all I wanna do is to fall in deep
But close ain't close enough 'til we cross the line
So name a game to play, and I'll roll the dice, hey

Oh baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move
Before I make a move

So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it
A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you
Got everyone watchin' us, so baby, let's keep it secret
A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it
A little less conversation and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, oh yeah

This could take some time, hey
I made too many mistakes
Better get this right, right, baby

Oh baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move
Before I make a move."

Michael pulled up to the spot but sat there watching and listing to Sapphire. She would at some points giggle because of Michael. "No, No, No I can't we have to go." "No, keep going I like it."

"I can't have to finish the date." "Alright let's go." He got the keys and they walked and saw a beautiful pond with a picnic basket. "Aww, Mikey." "I thought you would like it."

Michael and Sapphire sat down and talked and ate "Hey, Stormi I brought you here for another reason too." "What's that?" Michael stood up and helped Sapphire up.

"What's going on?" She asked, "Close your eyes." She closed her eyes and then he told her to open them and she then saw a beautiful ring

" She closed her eyes and then he told her to open them and she then saw a beautiful ring

"Michael!?" "The red is you and Blue is me and our love is stronger than anything." Tears came down her eyes.

"Sapphire I've loved you for the longest time and that love has never disappeared once you have helped me when no one else could. I can't live without you so that's why I want to ask you. Will you Marry me?"

"YES! YES! YES! A MILLION TIMES YES! MICHAEL MYERS I LOVE YOU!!" Sapphire jumped on him and kissed him she sat on top of him as he put the ring on her finger.

"Oh, Michael I love you." She kissed him she looked at him and smirked and stood up she took off her shoes and then took off her panties. She got back on top of him and rubbed her self on him as she kissed him deeper

He got undressed until he was in his underwear.  Michael rolled over so he was on top Sapphire grabbed his arms "Michael?" "Yeah?" "Make love to me." "Of course."