5. Bella strikes back *Tries*

I was walking with Nancy and Tina Williams and Rachel Carruthers she showed me not too long ago.

The bell rang "We better get going or we're going to get in trouble." Rachel said, "So we can't skip?" I said stopping in my tracks. The girls stopped too and looked at me like 'really?' "Come on," Nancy said I laughed and walked to class with them.

The teacher luckily wasn't there yet so I and the girls sat down and waited. I just went on my phone and started to text Lola. I was asking when I was going to see her and everyone. She said at lunch.

"Everyone sorry I'm late. Storm get off your phone and stop texting in my class." The teacher spat "You don't pay my bill and you don't have anything that represents my phone so no."

The teacher rolled her eyes and started to teach. "Alright, page 10-13." The teacher said.

"I hate books!!" A familiar voice yelled, "Who was that?" Tina whispered, "Bella Robertson! Book now!" The teacher yelled

"No, I hate books I can't stand them!" Bella yelled, "And everyone hate's you but still try and to stand you!" I yelled back at her. Rachel had an expression like 'Omg!' Tina had one like 'I'm gonna die from laughing' Nancy had one like 'ooh~ shit!'

"Didn't your parents teach you manners!?" Bella yelled, "What did you say?!" Storm stood up and walked to Bella "Girls books!" "Shut up hag!" Storm yelled Storm had something in her eyes that scared everyone, "I-i said, haven't yo-your parents evert-thought your manners."  "You don't know what goes on at people's houses my mom wanted a lady but my dad." I then grabbed her hair and slammed her face on the desk. "My dad told me not to take shit from people!"

"Ow! My nose! My daddy will sue you!!" "I don't give a damn!" Bella ran out of the room crying "STUPID BITCH!!" I yelled and sat back down. Everyone was surprised by my actions.

I walked out of the classroom and the girls followed me I jumped the fence and opened it from the other side and the girls walked and sat with me as I sat on the hood of my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey isn't that the girl who yelled at everyone outside?" Carrie asked, "Yes it is." Pinhead looked at her "What happened she looks pissed?" Ghostface noticed her face reaction.

"Wait for ssh! What are they talking about?"

"I can't believe you did that Storm!" Rachel yelled, "I don't give a damn she deserved it!" Storm yelled angrily "Are you okay? What happened?" Tina asked, "I don't know she's a bitch." "Um? Hey!" We saw a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Yeah? Who are you?" Storm asked "I'm Sidney Prescott. You left your phone in the classroom." She gave me my phone "Thanks. You wanna chill with us?" Storm asked "Sure! And you actually broke Bella's nose!" As if on Que.

"You bitch you broke my nose!!" Bella yelled.

"That girl, Storm broke some girl Bella's nose and Bella is yelling at her," Pinhead said "Oh did I break your nose job? Do you need another one?" Storm got off her car and stood straight up.

"You bitch!" Bella yelled she jumped at Storm. Storm grabbed her arm and slammed Bella into the car next to her. Aka MICHAEL'S car. "Isn't that your car Michael?" Candyman asked. "He said yes," Pinhead said reading Michael's mind.

"I told you if you're coming at me like that I'd break your arm!" Storm yelled she pushed Bella's arm up and you heard a clear loud snapping sound.

"*Gasp!* She actually broke her arm!" Carrie whispered yelled. "Damn! That bitch doesn't care!" Tiffany said in the same voice of tone as Carrie.

The killers were impressed by her. Bella and her minions walked away as she cried.

"What a loner," Storm said looking back at the girls.

"Wow! I love her!" Elvira said, "Yeah but how would she deal with us?" Pinhead asked everyone, everybody, looked at him "Freddy? You know what to do?" Freddy smiled and nodded.

Everyone left now wondering what she was going to do.

"Hey, girls I have to go. Just leave and get to class." They nodded and left. Storm sped down the motorway and she was gone.