3. Hello Handdionfield Illinois

We went up to the house and my God was it nice.

I saw my bike "AWESOME!" But I looked at it more. I stormed inside and yelled, "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BIKE!!?" I yelled and boy was I pissed.

"I had someone repaint it," Shelly said "BITCH!" I yelled, "I bought that with MY money for it to not be repainted!"

"Go upstairs! And don't yell at me!" I marched in my room and it was big "I hate that stupid cunt!" My room was plain white I noticed my dad come upstairs "Hey dad where's the paint?" I asked

"Uhm. Look in the garage." He walked away. I ran downstairs into the garage "OH! LOOK AT THE COLOR!" I grabbed the paint and went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a few hours but I got my room painted. Just then men came in with my stuff. "Even better!" After they put my stuff down. "This awesome!" I thought and left the room to get out of their way.

Finally, after some time my room was completed

Finally, everything was together my closet had my clothes, my bed was made, my D

Finally, everything was together my closet had my clothes, my bed was made, my D.J studio was set up, I got dressed in a black shirt and some black shorts.

I saw my door. "Well just in case if Shelly's slutty ass tries to come in this room she'll know who's it is and she'll leave but if she doesn't then oh boy."

I wrote my name on it and went downstairs. "STORMI!" "SHELLY! Shut the hell up I'm right here!!" "We put you in Haddonfield high school."

"We've been here for a few hours and you already put me in school!?" "And don't get kicked out!" "Shut up. Gold digger." I mumbled at the last part.

"I hate that bitch." I was too tired so I just went to bed.