6. Fighting Nightmare

After a while time was passing I decided to go to sleep. I woke up in some shorts, a sports bra, and a little jacket.

"EVERYONE GET READY FOR THE RUMBLE!!" I heard a speaker say then a whole bunch of people cheer. "IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE EMALEE BROOKS!! AND IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE FIERCE DEMON AKA STORM!!"

"I'm fighting someone? Cool."

"READY!!? GO!!" The ref yelled.

She swung at me I dodged it and used my right hand and punched her in the eye. I kicked behind her leg which she fell on her knees. I kicked her in the face and she fell back. She went to tackle me but I grabbed her by the neck and rolled back, she rolled with me and I pushed my legs up and she flew over me and I got up and she was laying on her back I grabbed her left arm and turned her around and locked her arm in place as put her in a chock hold.

But then everything disappeared "What the?" I asked, "Wow you're really good at fighting!" A see a blonde girl wearing a pink dress and has blood on her. "Who are you?" I asked calmly "I'm Carrie and these are my friends."

I saw a lot of people with weapons and blood on them "ARE THOSE THE KILLERS BLAIRE TOLD ME ABOUT!?!" I thought "Yes we are." The one with pins sticking out of him said: "How did-?" "I can read minds dear." He said, "Oh Well, what am I doing here and if you don't let me go we will throw some hands!" I said getting into fighting position

"Relax none of us are here to fight you." He said, "Then why am I here!?" "Cause we've seen what you did to that girl Bella. And I'm Pinhead." "Hi, Pinhead."

"I wish I could tell her now." Pinhead thought "So why did you ask that blond girl about the nose job? What happened? And I'm Ghostface." The one in the scream mask asked

"Hey, Ghostface yeah um well she, she yelled books suck and the teacher was like be quiet Bella and she said 'No I hate books I can't tolerate them and I said 'Well bitch no one likes you and they still tolerate you' and she asked if my parents ever taught her manners and I yelled at her and then slammed her face in the table."

"Oh, my god! Did you actually!?" Tiffany asked "Yeah." I smiled and nodded "Did you get in trouble?" Candyman asked, "I don't know I stormed out of class." I said laughing

Everyone laughed. "So why did you start hating each other?" Pennywise asked "Actually I'm new to the school and this asshole to be her so-called boyfriend started being an ass so I cursed him out. And she came and yelled at me I yelled at her. She came at me I pinned her against the locker I threatened to break her arm. And then I did when she came to me again."

"What a bitch," Chucky said "So what did she mean by saying 'Didn't your parents teach you manners?' You seem like a nice gal lac'." Leprechaun said

"Well, it's because of my dad." "What do you mean?" He asked "My mom has been yelling and cursing at him and hitting him sometimes and that's because she was cheating on him with a guy who she met on Tinder and when she met him he killed her. And my dad said don't take shit from people and don't always be nice."

"I'm so sorry to hear that Mrs. Harlow." Hannibal said "It's fine. Wait? How do you know my name?" She asked "UHM WAKE UP!" Freddy yelled and then you shoot up the wake.

"What the hell?" I said