One

"C'mon Brook , We need to hurry and get you to Florida!" My Bestie called out from Downstairs trying to help me out with moving to Flordia.

I was only moving to Flordia to see if my interest is down there for Photoshoots and Modeling since that's what I do on Instagram.

"How do I look?" I said posing while she tooked a picture of me laughing.

"Girl you're always cute!! Now c'mon before the time get messed up!" She laughed pushing my bags in the backseat with hers, she never wanted to leave me so she was going to be staying along with me, I can't have a better friend than her

I hurried and changed into some other clothes to feel even more comfortable since this finna be a good ride.

I walked through the empty house one more time smiling pulling out a printed picture of me leaving it on the counter as a gift for the next person who gets this house.

I hurried out the house locking it so no other people will come and try and steal stuff like a fridge, stove or the washing machine because people around here are crazy like that.

"I'll drive half way then you'll drive" I smiled getting into my black Jeep cranking it up before leaving.

"WHOOO, FLORDIA HERE WE COME!!" My bestie Kira started screaming out the windows making our neighbors who watched us packed looked confused.

"WE'LL MISS YOU!!" The young girl with her friends jumped up and down waving and crying since we use to keep them the weekends and have fun.

2:15 PM

I smiled waving back hitting the highway, We played our favorite song on the radio yelling ajd screaming it out on the highway laughing and enjoying our life.

We started going life putting my phone on the phone holder while live.

"Yess I'm finally moving where half of you fans are at!!" I laughed with Kira fixing my hair a bit in the mirror.

Where are you moving to?

A comment said making me go silent for a second.

"It's in the Parkland area I think" I smiled seeing the comments go crazy.

You're around the area where a rapper lives!!

Omg she's living around xxxtentacion's area!!

oMGG!! X!!

AHHH!! BEST DAY EVER!! SHE'S nEAR JAH!!

I actually started to get confused, who is xxxtentacion?

"Brook you don't know him?! His music is so good and he's fine" Kira chanted like a little kid making me laugh.

"Here girl I got chu, Here's a picture" Kira scrolled through her Instagram finding a picture of him.