Eight

--

--

"Jahseh!! I know you're not cheating on me!!" A annoying high pitched voice yelled from downstairs making me become curious.

I rushed downstairs seeing Jahseh cover his ears with Geneva at the door yelling in his face.

"OHH?! SO YOU DID HAD A BITCH!!" She yelled pointing at me, I pulled my shirt on smirking at Geneva making her pissed.

"JAH!! YOU FUCKED THIS BITCH?!" Geneva annoying high-pitched voice screeched through the house making Jahseh slam the door in her face making her curly hair get caught in the door.

"JAHSEH!! OW!! MY HAIR DAMNIT!!" She yelled trying to unlock the door from the outside.

Jahseh rolled his eyes walking away from the door into the living room then came back with scissors.

"NO!! YOU BETTER NOT!!! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!!" She started yelling pulling back from the door while Jahseh grabbed a handful of her hair that was stuck in the door cutting it.

"AHH!! JAHSEH!!" Geneva started screaming banging on the door after her hair got cut.

"Oh shit.." I covered my mouth looking at Jahseh holding her hair in his hand, he opened the door at the moment of Geneva screaming with her mouth open, he shoved her hair in her mouth at the moment it was open closing the door quickly.

Jahseh grabbed my arm walking me down the hall into the open frame door that leads into the living room.

"Don't fucking worry about her." He sat me down on the black couch sitting beside me.

"She just wants to get in our head." He rolled his eyes at her banging on the front door a lot.

"Was she always like this when um, you guys were together?" I questioned him looking around the living room with pictures of a young girl that looked just like him.

"........... Somewhat.." He mumbled noticing what picture I was staring at.

"Before you say is that my sister, that's my mother." He smiled a bit then frowned again looking at the furry carpet he had.

"Oh, She's very beautiful!" I smiled as he faked laugh a bit before the room got silent.

Geneva banging still continued on the door making us get irritated.

Jahseh popped up from the couch rushing to his phone laying on the table dialing some number.

"Hello? Yes uh.... we got some crackhead banging on our door, yes she's being a really bad distraction to us, 500 Palmetto St, She has curly hair, light skinned, Short kinda and goes by the name Geneva, Yes Thank you." Jahseh hung up walking to the front door opening the door.

"It's best to leave, the cops coming for your ass." His voice was heard from the hallway making me gasp.

This nigga called the police on her ass.