Three

We arrived to this club called "24/7 Vibes" and it was packed.

We had to park behind the building with Jahseh and his friends other cars since there was no more parking spots.

I grabbed my purse putting my phone and my taser in it just in case something happens.

We followed Jahseh into the building seeing Everybody dancing around, drinking, and playing games like normal clubs usually does.

"Aye how about we go get us some drinks" Kira smiled leading me to the bar as we ordered out drinks.

"Can we both just have Hennessy?" I leaned on the counter smell all the different liquor that had a fruity scent to it.

-

After 3 or 4 rounds of drinking Hennessy, we were completely wasted.

"Mann Kiraaa, Hurry up so we can twerkk our ass off..." I whined like a little baby waiting on her to finish her drink since it was her third round and mines was my fourth.

"Shutt upp, damnn.." Kira rolled her eyes grabbing me by my clothes dragging me on the dance floor.

"Ayo DJ!! Turn that shit to Look At Me!!" A voice yelled but I couldn't recognize it since everyone sound muffled.

The lights started to change a dark color as everybody started bobbing there heads, some were twerking, and some were yelling the the lyrics.

I looked over at Kira who was on the floor twerking her ass off but I didn't join, Everything started to get blurry and I didn't like it..

"C'mon Kira, We're going home.." I squatted down to pick up Kira until I felt a hand rub in between my legs making me pull out the taser and tase them immediately.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me!" I yelled having the taser pointed to there chest watching them fall to the ground.

"Damn, Nigga I told you she ain't gonna accept that, Dumbass." Jahseh walked over staring me down then picking the dude off the floor setting him in a chair.

"Shut the fuck up x." The dude started rubbing his chest while cutting his eyes at me in a certain way.

"Ugh, C'mon Kira!" I turned around to not see her in sight, Where the hell could she go.

"Whooo!!!!" Her voice yelled from the ceiling revealing her twerking on the railings.

"Kira please get down, I'm tired.." I sighed getting more dizzy, I turned towards the counter leaning on it for support.

"30 more minutes please.." Kira crossed her arms with her shirt hanging halfway off.

"Fine.." I pulled out my phone setting it to a good angle to take a picture.

I grabbed my phone putting it back inside my purse then looked up to see Jahseh making his way towards me

"You just sitting here being boring, Just come dance with me." He reached his hand out towards me, I could've smelt the liquor he was drinking, he had a shot glass in his other hand, he soon handed me the shot to take before we go out and dance.