Two

9:44 AM

I rolled over walking up to my alarm waking me , Luckily I don't have to worry about it for right now since I didn't actually started finding different people to take pictures with.

I pushed the cover to the other side of the bed, my legs swanged to the other side of the bed touching the fluffy carpet on the floor.

I slid into my full panda slippers opening my door, Kira was already downstairs dressed in her exercise outfit since today was a good day to exercise.

"India, You wanna jog with me?" Kira tied her shoelaces and arranging her socks.

"Sure, let me change tho" I rushed back upstairs changing into my clothes to exercise in.

Let's also not forget my baby Bronx!🐩🧡

I grabbed Bronx putting her into a baby infantino with her little doggy shoes on.

I walked outside meeting Kira who had her earbuds in jogging in place.

"Oou girl that's cute!" Kira laughed taking a picture then looking a Bronx silly.

"Aw Bronxie!! C'mon let's chop chop!" Kira started jogging down the direction of the rapper xxxtentacion's house listening to music

I jogged after her putting in my earbuds keeping up with Kira.

Jahsehs P.O.V

My alarm on my phone started going off as usual, I couldn't hardly move since my girl Geneva was laying on top of me.

I pushed her off of me gently getting up cutting the alarm off.

"b-babe why you pushed me." Geneva sucked her teeth putting her clothes back on as I was putting mines on.

"You better stop sucking your damn teeth at me, It's too early for this shit." I tossed the blanket over her head walking into my bathroom looking at myself.

I then felt her curly hair layed against my head.

"Well damn, you didn't had to throw the blanket on top of me." She rolled her eyes grabbing her toothbrush brushing her teeth.

I sighed grabbing my toothbrush brushing mines then grabbing some clothes to change into after I get finished washing.

The India girl lives next door to me now..when I tell ski about this, I bet he's gonna think I'm lying.