Five

India's P.O.V-

"India I'm back!" Kira voice called from downstairs making me and Jahseh pull away from the kiss, I actually enjoyed the kiss but I wasn't expecting it this soon.

I looked at Jahseh with a slick smirk , I patted his back before walking downstairs to see what she wanted.

"What y'all been doing..?" Kira cutted her eyes with a silly look making me laugh.

"Girl all I did was clean the cut on his face." I looked back upstairs seeing Jahseh come out my bedroom with his phone .

Kira looked at both of us then smiled before walking to the couch turning it to Netflix.

"Wanna join in?" Kira pointed her finger at me and Jahseh asking us to join in on the movie.

"Uh sure?" I smiled as Jahseh just shrugged his shoulders walking to the end of the couch.

"Sonny will be over in a minute so I'll get the popcorn ready." Kira jumped up walking over to the kitchen pulling out the popcorn machine with the popcorn seeds.

"Aright." I sat next to Jahseh leaving enough space for another person to sit, I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

-

"Wassup niggaz" Sonny walked in with liquor and weed laughing then looked towards Jahseh shocked.

"Oh, Y'all fw him too?" Sonny smiled setting the stuff on the marble table before sitting on the other side of me closer to Kira's spot.

"Duhh" Kira laughed heating up the popcorn machine.

((Idfk how that shit works.))

"Aye don't get smart with me." Sonny rolled his eyes grabbing the weed offering Jahseh some.

"Thanks, I got some stuff at my house too." Jahseh pointed next door making Sonny more interested, They both got up walking out the house to Jahsehs.

Kira looked back at me walking over to me with a certain look.

"What?" I rolled my eyes looking at Kira, she just kept staring like something was wrong but she then bursted out laughing.

"Man y'all be cute" Kira chuckled running her fingers through my hair, she acting like she high.

"What you mean.." I pulled back from her stopping her fingers in my hair.

"You know what I mean, stop playing dumb." Kira leaned towards me more grabbing my hair again.

"Kira moveee, We only talking damn.."  I rolled off the couch hitting my funny bone on the glass table making me yelp.

Kira rolled off the couch too sitting on my stomach making me loose some breath since she's kinda heavy.

"G-get off...mann you gayy" I struggled to get Kira off of me, I noticed some white stuff sitting in her nose.

My eyes widen at the thought of her snorting cocaine.

"Kira!! Get the hell off me!!" I yelled pushing her off me making Sonny and Jahseh come back in the house looking.

"You better not be sniffing no fucking cocaine, I swear to God I'll cut your fucking throat!!" My blood started to boil making me grab on to her shirt tightly.

"Hey hey hey!! It's a prank!! Stop!!" Kira whined trying to pull back to escape, I pushed her against the wall roughly before letting her go.

"Fuck it." I grabbed Bronxie with my phone walking out the house pushing Jahseh and Sonny out the way.

I didn't mean to push them that hard that they almost fell, I looked back at Jahseh seeing his Fist balled up tightly but then loosen up.

"India wait!" Kira ran out the house trying to grab me but Sonny held her back.

"Let her be." Sonny eyes darkened a bit as they walked back in the house except for Jahseh.

"You coming?" Sonny questioned Jahseh who stood there talking to his self.

"Nah" He turned his head with his eye color changing to black.

Jahseh's P.O.V-

I watched India push past me making snap at the thought of how Geneva use to push me around.

X soon started to kick in.

X: You just gonna let her go like that, Nah she gotta know who you is.

"Leave me alone x." I mumbled grabbing my arm squeezing it tightly.

X: She's gonna continue to push you like a doll.

"Hell no." I shaked my head slumping on the wall with a huge head ache.

X: stop being a fucking pussy!! Just do it.

I started grinning my teeth together balling my fist up again tightly, I soon turned around punching the side of the house making India stop in her tracks.

We were back to back so we couldn't see each other.

I looked from the corner of my eye hearing sniffles coming from her, x had fully taken over me so it's best for me to go.

I closed my eyes tight walking back home Leaving the crying India in the yard.