Four

11:43 AM

I turned around to my clock noticing the time, dang I really was knocked out.

I hurried and jump out of bed picking out some clothes then ran into the bathroom to wash.

-

After washing and doing my makeup, I hurried downstairs to see Kira already dressed but still sitting next to the trash can on the couch.

"You still throwing up huh?" I opened the fridge grabbing me some water instead of orange juice since I just brushed my teeth, Plus that's just disgusting.

"Yeahh yeah.." She rolled her eyes while holding her stomach tightly like she got stabbed.

"C'mere Bronxie!!" I whistled for her to come outside with me, Bronx came running down the stairs sitting next to the front door.

"Good girl." I gave her kisses on the cheek, I connected her leash to her collar opening the door so I can have my morning walk even tho it's late.

I looked over to see Jahseh turning his head away from the same girl he was talking about, Geneva.

"You're gonna love me , either you like it or not!" She yelled in his face gripping on to his collar on his shirt.

"Geneva leave, I said I'm done." He pushed her off him gently walking down my direction.

"Oh so now you talking to another stank bitch?!" She yelled looking towards me with a stank look, I know she didn't just call me a bitch!?

"Um excuse me? First of all, I ain't no stank bitch." I hooked Bronxie's leash to the pole putting my hair into a messy bun.

Kira hurried and came out the house holding her stomach watching what was happening.

"Oh so the stank bitch talks? HAHA!!" She laughed putting her curly hair into a side ponytail while walking closer to me.

"You better back off my bestie, She bites." Kira stepped in front of Geneva also putting her hair into a high ponytail.

"Pfft, Bitch please." Geneva rolled her eyes pushing Kira into Jahseh while walking up into my face.

I stared into her eyes smiling while she stared back then bursted out laughing.

"Something funny hoe?" I immediately stop smiling, my fingers started moving around like crazy seeing Jahseh look pissed like he wanted to fight us both.

"Well let's see umm, you're ugly face?" She started bursting out laughing making Jahseh even more mad with Kira.

"Oh really?" I scoffed with a evil look on my face, Kira was on her knees on the ground throwing up like crazy as Jahseh just had a disgusted look, he didn't say a word, He only stared with a dead look.

"Yup." She started grinning resting her hands on her hips while moving closer to my face.

As the wind started to blow and the ice cream truck ringed it's wonderful tune by, I quickly bopped her in the mouth making her fall backwards into the bushes.

She did grabbed my shirt dragging me down with her into the bush, while we was in the thick bushes going at it, I grabbed her nappy curly hair beating her face into the hard branches and the wet ground since it rained a bit last night.