Fifteen

12:36 PM

12:36 PM.

I scrolled through my laptop , my legs tucked under the soft covers in the cold house, Jahseh went into the guest room and never came back out so I assume he's sleep.

Before he went to sleep, he told me about moving in with me and giving his house to his grandma which I can understand since he complained about the old house she was living in for a long time.

People was requesting for me to try out with them to be there model for book covers , website covers, or just clothes and body modeling.

Bronx was also in the room with Jahseh, she likes him very much and it's cute, I closed my laptop shut setting it on the dresser turning off my lamp pulling the covers up to my neck.

I also need some type of rest, I've been worrying about Jah to death and stuck on trying to find a job I want cause , a girl tired of being broke.

I closed my eyes then faced the wall listening to the AC run through the house and the cars outside booming.

1:03 AM

I heard my room door creaked open slowly and some low footprints walking near my bed, I started scooting under the covers until it reached my eyes, I squeezed my eyes shut and continued listening, The sound stopped like they was right at the bed just standing there.

The door quickly shut making me lift up quick and look around the room quickly, Nothing was seen tho, My closet door was closed, the bathroom door was closed, and my room door but somebody had to walk in.

I sighed then layed my head back down starting to fall asleep again, The cover behind me lifted up as a hand wrapped around my waist, My eyes shot opened making my adrenaline rised.

I looked down at the hand seeing some familiar tattoos, It was Jahseh's hand.

I exhaled the air I was holding staring at his hand, His hand stayed around my waist , I smiled a bit but it turned into a frown.

"Thanks for letting me stay again, India."

His low raspy voice mumbled against my ear like a hum making my body shiver, That voice is hella sexy.

"Anytime , Jahseh "  I could feel him smirking behind me, I smiled positioning myself to fall back asleep peacefully.