Fourteen

I finally founded some websites that wanted people to be there models for photoshoots but I put that aside just in case I find something I like more

"Yo India look what the fuck happened !" Morgan came jogging in the house pushing her phone towards me as I began to read it.

local._news:

"Rapper XXTENTACION, Known as Jahseh Dwyane Ricardo Onfroy, was seen escaping the hospital fully recovered and new after being in a comma for about 6 months until now, We as our jobs went up and tried to ask him 'How He Managed to Escape The Hospital that quick from just waking up from a comma' but he refused to answer the question, The only response the young rapper gave us was 'Im just going back to doing what I was doing for my fans, Simple.', His mother @ cleo_ohsojazzy responded 'Im grateful to have my son back from the tragic, I will not force him to answer any questions he's not comfortable with.' The rapper's mother said before she left, Updates will be coming soon about the rapper "XXXTENTACION" .

My heart tighten looking up at Morgan who seemed surprised at the fact of how he just randomly walked out the hospital.

"Thank God..." I mumbled under my breath resting my head in my hands exhaling in excitement as Morgan started chuckling patting my back.

"There goes the India I missed, You two would make a great couple , No lie. " Morgan smirked rubbing my head before grabbing her keys.

"I'll be back, Heading to the gym until it's night time." Morgan slapped her stomach walking out the house leaving me alone, Bronx was with my niece since they wanted to keep her so I didn't mind.

Some hours laters ((my lazy ass- 💀))

I lifted my head up at the computer hearing a knock at the door, It was night, Morgan wasn't back so I'd thought it was her.

"I'm coming...." I groaned turning out the computer chair going to the door opening it while rubbing my eyes, At the moment, I couldn't nothing at all.

"M-morgan ain't you had your own fucking keys, Damnn..." I groaned moving my hand away from my eyes revealing Jahseh standing at the door with a dark hoodie on with short black basketball shorts.

"J-Jahseh..!" I smiled seeing him open up his arms pulling me into a tight hug, His warm hugs we're back. He closed the door behind him making his way inside also locking it behind him.

I moved my hair out my face then smiled seeing Jahseh with a little smile on his face but mixed with a frown.

"India, I'm so fucking sorry for what happened, I swear to God I'm sorry I got you shot, I can make it up to you, Anything will be fine, I-I-I-" Jahseh started talking fast walking towards me as I backed against the kitchen counter staring into his dark and brown mixed eyes.

"Jahseh it's ok, I promise it is, Accidents almost happens everyday if you think about it, And we can't stop them either..." I hopped on the counter while Jahseh walked his way in between my legs sighing.

"But seriously, I'm sorry that this had to happen to you, And whatever fucker did this to you will get pay back.." Jahseh continued talking and talking until he ran out of breath anymore.

"It's ok, You we're in worst conditions, speaking of conditions, you still gotta be feeling bad Jahseh.." I moved his fuzzy blonde dread out the way that needed to be re-twist.

"Not now, They probably drugged me up, Why? I don't know." Jahseh shrugged yawning scratching behind his ear.

"You can stay the night here if needed even though...you live next door." I nervously laughed as he only gave a small smile in return.

"I could stay .... If you don't mind " He stretched his arms out looking down at my thighs before looking down at my dog bronx.

"Yeah I don't mind, Some of your clothes is over here too that you mother drop off, your house was locked." I pointed to the folded clothes near the washing machines.

Jahseh nodded grabbing the clothes getting ready to walk up the stairs but then paused scratching his head.

"Bathroom is after the first two doors!" I smiled seeing him throw up a perfect hand shape before the door closed.

I jumped off the counter heading to the fridge getting a capri-Sun drinking it still shocked about him being back.