Chapter 1

Harley

"Harley Olivia Dolan, if you throw that bottle at me one more time I swear, I will push you out of this car!" Grayson laughed and pointed the camera at me.

"How about no!" I spat back, smiling.

"How about I throw you out of this car!"

Me, Grayson, and Ethan were driving from our house in Los Angeles, California all the way to Santa Barbara. It was only about two and a half hours, and we weren't bored at all. With family like those, you'll almost never be bored. They have a Youtube channel called the Dolan Twins with about 6 million subscribers. They're pretty cool.

Now, when I say "family," I don't mean they're my brothers. Ethan is actually my dad, which makes Grayson my uncle. Pretty weird. I don't know who my mom is, because Ethan doesn't like to talk about it. I remember asking him when I was like, eight, but he never told me anything. I guess I got used to not asking anymore.

Anyway, we were in the car for a little over two hours when we got to the Henry Miller Camp. It was my first time going, so I was a little bit nervous.

"This is it." Ethan said, putting his arm around my shoulders. "Good-bye hug?" he turned toward me.

"How about no." I said with a straight face. Ethans smile faded. "Just kidding." I hugged him and Grayson both and walked towards the wooden arch that stated, 'Henry Miller Camp.'

"Last name?" A girl who looked about 17-19 years old.

"Dolan." I responded. "Harley."

"Hello, Harley. You are in cabin nine, Indiana Jones." She smiled at me.

I giggled. "Are all the cabins named after movies?" I asked.

"Yep. Is it your first time here?"

"Ha, how did you know."

"Well, in that case, here is a map of the camp. This is the dining hall," She circled these places on the map. "There is your cabin. This is the gym."

"Ok. Thank you." I waved and followed the map to my cabin.

"Hey!" A voice called from behind me.

I turned around. "Hey."

"You're in Jones?" I looked at her. She had straight, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

She must have read the confusion on my face because she added, "Short for Indiana Jones?"

"Oh, yeah. You are too?"

"Yeah." She held out her hand. "I'm Quinn. Quinn Marcus."

"Harley." I shook her hand. "Harley Dolan."

Quinn's eyes widened. "Harley Dolan? Like, Ethan's daughter Harley Dolan?"

"Umm, yeah." I was kind of embarrassed. I wanted this to be a normal trip. Not a paparazzi palooza.

"So cool! Lets go to our cabin!" Quinn grabbed me by the wrist and led me to the cabin.

"Guys! This is Harley Dolan!" She squealed to the four other girls who were putting clothes in drawers and laying out sleeping bags on bunk beds.

They said hi, but didn't swarm me. I was being treated like a normal girl.

"Harley, this is Maya, Emily, Parker, and Logan. Logan, Parker, Emily and Maya, this is Harley."

"Sup, Harley." Parker greeted me.

"Sup... umm Logan?" I asked.

"Parker Kate. The one with red hair." she smiled at me.

"Parker Kate with red hair." I repeated.

"Harley, what activities are you doing tomorrow?" Maya hopped down from her top bunk bed.

I checked my schedule for the first week. "In order, canoeing, arts and crafts, and cooking."

"Cool. I have canoeing and art." Maya was putting her clothes in a dresser.

"You don't have to just stand there." Quinn laughed. "You can have the top bunk. That's your dresser." She tossed my sleeping bag on to the bed.

At about 6:00 pm, a loud horn went off. The peeps told me that that was the dinner bell. They led me to the dining hall and we all sat together at one table.

"Who's ready to eat?" A woman with light brown curly hair said into a microphone. She was standing on a little stage near the front of the hall with another girl who looked exactly like her, except her hair was in braids.

When the woman said that, everyone in the dining hall cheered.

"That's Lisa Palfy and Lottie Horn. The camp directors. Lottie is the one with braids" Emily whispered to me. I nodded.

"Welcome to Henry Miller Camp!" Lottie said into her microphone. The dining hall was filled with cheers once again.

"We're your camp directors, Lisa Palfy," Lisa said.

"And Lottie Horn!" Lottie said.

They read out the camp rules from a little book and then we got into lines for the two buffet-style tables with cheese and pepperoni pizza and salad. When everyone was done, the chefs brought out ice cream cake. Ice cream cake is probably the best thing ever. Ice cream, yum, and cake, yum, together into one big mixture of happiness. And diabetes.