Chapter 13

Harley

I threw the last shirt in the last suitcase and zipped it shut. Today was the last day at camp. Well, really, yesterday was, but today is when our parents come and bring us home.

I put on a plaid skirt, white shirt, and white shoes on, then headed out of the cabin with Tessa.

When we get to the front of the camp, we see loads of cars lined up in the circular driveway, waiting for their children.

I pulled Tessa behind a building and said, "See that car over there near the small pine tree? The white Jeep? That's Ethan's car. Go over there, hug Ethan and Grayson, put your bags in the trunk, then get in the back seat. I always sit on-"

"The left side. I know." Tessa finished.

"You know which twin is which?"

"Yes. You showed me their Instagram, remember?"

"Yeah. Okay. Sorry, I'm just... I really want this to go right."

"It will go fine. I'm gonna go now. Love you."

We hugged tightly. "Love you too. Good luck."

With that, Tessa ran over to Ethan's car.

"Tessa?" Someone called from behind me.

I whipped around to see Ms. Lisa, one of the camp directors.

"Oh, hello, Ms. Lisa." I said in my Tessa voice.

"Hi, Tessa. Are you waiting for your parents?"

"No, actually, I'm taking a plane home. Is the bus here yet?" Tessa told me that all the kids that were taking planes home took a bus to the airport.

"Yes. Come with me." She led me to a yellow school bus.

I tossed me bags in the storage compartment and said to Ms. Lisa as I walked inside the bus, "Bye, Ms. Lisa! Have a good rest of the year!"

"Tessa!"

I turned around. I saw a blonde girl jog over to me. Tessa showed me a picture of her-it was Emma. My mom. "Emma!" I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Jeez, you're squeezing the living daylights out of me." She laughed.

"Sorry," I said, letting go. "I just missed you. A lot."

Emma chuckled lightly. "I can tell. Wanna go home and unpack, or eat first?"

"Eat, definitely." I answered.

"Any place in mind?"

"How about Ramen House? I've missed having ramen this summer."

"Sounds good." Emma listened to me talk about my -well, Tessa's- summer camp experience, leaving out the food fight part and how I met Tessa and that we found out that we're twins.

We got my bags from the luggage claim and headed to Ramen House. We got our orders to-go and headed home. I mentally reminded myself where everything in the house was.

I got out of the car and looked at the house. It was a really nice beach house, only a walking distance away from the ocean. I went inside, upstairs, to the left, and into Tessa's- my- room.

It was grey and pink theme. A twin bed was in the left corner, surrounded by a white bed canopy that was hanging from the ceiling.

I placed the bags on the bed and looked around the room. She had dance trophies and pictures of Tessa doing dance routines in tap, ballet, and jazz. Teen magazines were in a drawer in the desk.

In the closet were all the clothes neatly hanging in rainbow order in the closet. In a separate section was all of her dance costumes, also on hangers.

On the floor of the closet was a shoe rack that was filled with sneakers, dress shoes, and dance shoes.

"Need help unpacking?" I whipped around to see Emma standing in my doorway.

"Oh, uh, no. I'm fine. Thanks." I stuttered, since she had caught me off guard looking through my own stuff.

She left my room as I started to unpack Tessa's stuff. Last night, Me and Tessa washed our clothes so we could just put them back in our closets when we got back home.

I did my best to organize all the clothes in rainbow order, but it didn't turn out very good because most of Tessa's clothes were brought to camp. But you know what, it's the thought that counts, and I thought I did a great job.

heyyy its Lia

sorry for not updating in 35275664786 centuries, but thanks for being patient!

i just got severe writers block but I hope to be writing and publishing more chapters soon (no promises though...)

sooo we finally got to the sister swap and we know how Harley's holding up as Tessa... how is Tessa doing? Will she blow her cover and say something stupid? Will her friends notice something's off about their friend Harley? We'll have to find out *wink*

XOXO, Lia