Chapter 2

Tessa

I climbed into the passenger seat of Emma's car. Emma sat in front of the wheel.

"Thanks for driving us, Emma." Blair said from the back seat.

"No problem." Emma responded as she pulled out of the driveway. "So are you girls excited for camp?"

"Dude, I was half raised at that camp. I'm always, and will always will be, ready to go to Miller." Lizzie answered.

Blair, Lizzie, Ruby-Rose, Jessica, Sophia and I were going to the Henry Miller camp. My mom, Emma Chamberlain, was driving my friends and I to the Santa Cruz airport and we were going to fly all the way to Santa Barbara. It was a little bit over an hour to fly there, but it wouldn't matter. We wouldn't mind. We would probably just talk or be on our phones the whole time.

When our plane landed in Santa Barbara, Sophia, Ruby-Rose, Lizzie, Jessica, and I practically skipped to the parking lot, where busses that were heading to the camp were parked.

We checked in and were all in our normal cabin- Legally Blonde. My favorite movie. Surprise surprise- it's a pretty girly movie, and I'm a pretty girly girl.

My favorite colors are teal and pink. I love wearing and experimenting with makeup. I like to wear dresses and skirts. I have three pairs of ballet flats. I hang out at the mall with friends on the weekends. I only put my hair in a ponytail when I'm in PE. Otherwise, it is curled, French braided, Dutch braided, or plain braided. Rarely, I wear it down plain.

Anyway, we got to our cabin and unpacked all our stuff. When we were done, the dinner bell rang.

"You know, I just realized that the first episode to some shows are called 'pilot' because it's the shows' first time... on air." Ruby-Rose said as we all walked to the dining hall.

"Huh. That's cool." Said Jessica.

"I saw this conspiracy theory about Shane Dawson being in the Illuminati." Sophia added. She continued to talk, but I didn't really hear anything. I was looking at this girl who had the same golden-blonde hair as me, except part of it was dyed teal. She was wearing a half-up-half-down hairstyle. She was wearing a dark T-shirt and black shorts. Not the best choice for summer weather. She was going to get hot. Actually, I think everyone is going to get hot. I saw some boys running around outside earlier. Their body heat - and B.O. - is going to fill up the whole room.

"Hello, earth to Tessa!" Lizzie waved her hand in front of my eyes, which made me pay attention to her. "What are you looking at?"

"Oh, just, um, nothing." I responded. "Should we sit at the same table as last year?" I asked as we pushed open the doors to the dining hall. The delectable smell of pizza filled the room.

"Oh. Someone took our old table." Sophia frowned. It was the girl with blue hair and her friends. I'm not sure why, but it made me a little bit angry.

"Let's go sit at that table." I pointed to the vacant table that was the farthest away from that girl.