Chapter 10

Tessa
    "Harley Dolan and Tessa Chamberlain, please come to the office." Ms. Georgia said over the camp PA system. "Harley and Tessa to the office."
    I groaned. I knew it was for the food fight in the cafeteria during lunch.
It hasn't even been a full month and I was already getting in trouble.
"Good luck. You'll need it" Sophia said from her bed as I walked out the door of our cabin.
    I met Harley in the office. We didn't say anything. We knew what was coming.
    "Girls." Lisa said when we walked into her office. Harley and I sat down.
    "You heard about the food fight?" Harley shrugged with a guilty look on her face.
    "We hear about everything." Lottie answered. "And yes. We did hear about the fight. Who started it?"
    I pointed at Harley. I expected her to point to me, but she was being truthful and she raised her hand a little bit.
    "Harley, right?" Lisa asked. Harley nodded. "Why did you start this food fight?"
    "It was an accident. I tripped over something and tried to catch myself on my palms, and you know, let go of my tray. And Tessa happened to be right in front of me, so my food went on her." Harley confessed.
    "Then what?" Lottie asked.
"Then I, uh," I was embarrassed and could feel my face turning red. "I threw food at Harley, but she ducked and it, um, hit someone else."
    "Hmmm. I see. Lets, um, do this." Lottie started.
"We're putting you guys in the solitude cabin." Lisa said quickly.
Lottie rolled her eyes and mumbled, "So much for laying it down easy."
"Noooooo!" I cried. "Not the solitude cabin!"
"Uuugh." Harley groaned as she rolled her eyes.
Lottie sighed. "Yes. Girls, pack your things. Lisa and I will be waiting outside your cabins to escort you."
Harley and I got up and out of the office and headed towards our cabins.
"How did it go?" Jessica asked me nervously.
"I have to go to the stupid solitude cabin with Harley." I said. I was furiously shoving clothes into my suitcases.
--------------------------------------------X----------------------------------------------
I sighed. I needed to keep an open mind about this. "Which bed do you want, Harley?"
"Oh, I'm fine with either. You can choose." She said.
"Oh. Thanks, i guess." I put my bags on to the right of the front door. Harley put hers on the left. We both started to unpack.
"Hey, um, Tessa?" Harley asked me.
"Mmhmm?"
"Um, do you have... heterochromia?"
That was random. "Uh, yeah. Why?"
"Well, it's just... you know, we look the same and heterochromia is pretty uncommon, so..."
"Uh. Okay." I went back to unpacking.
I took a break a while later and watched Youtube on my phone. My mom has a channel and sometimes i like to watch her older videos.
Then I came across this one video. It was titled "ROAD TRIP TO VEGAS FT DOLAN TWINS AND JAMES CHARLES"
I actually almost had a panic attack. Wasn't Dolan Harleys last name?
"HARLEYHARLEYHARLEY!!" I ran over to her bed.
"What what what?"
"What. Is your last name." I asked in a very serious tone.
"Uh, Dolan? Don't you know that?" She said.
"My mom posted a youtube video a while back and it says that it's featuring the Dolan twins." I said slowly.
"What? Watch it watch it!" Harley exclaimed excitedly. So we did. "Oh. My. Gosh. That is my dad! Oh my gosh!"
"Our parents knew each other?"
"That's sick!"
"Wait wait wait. Look at this video. I scrolled down to the suggested videos and it was titled "Is Emma Chamberlain dating Ethan Dolan?" And another one said "ETHMA CONFIRMED!!"
"Woah!! They were dating?" Harley said.
"Well, it says is and not exactly they're dating. So maybe. Also, these videos seem kinda old."
"But whats Ethma?" We thought about it for a little bit. "Oh! I got it! It's Ethan and Emma combined! Their ship name!"
"And it says Ethma is confirmed!" We looked at each other with wide eyes. "OUR PARENTS WERE DATING!!"
"No. Way!!"
"Hold up. Hold your horses. This might sound weird but... our parents were dating, and we look the same. You don't have a dad and I don't have a mom." Harley said.
"Yeah and?" I persuaded.
"Yeah, and... do you think that means that were related? Twins maybe?"
"Omg. When is your birthday?"
"May nineteenth."
I covered my mouth with my hands. "Omg me too!"
"Just out of curiosity, are you allergic to cantaloupe?"
"Yes!"
Harley sighed. "I'm hot. Wanna take a swim in the lake?" She offered.
"Harley, don't you see what's going on?" I grabbed her wrists. "We are identical twins! We haven't seen each other probably since we were babies! This is extraordinary!"
"You know what else is extraordinary?"
"What?"
"Taking a swim in the lake." Harley turned towards the door.
"Ugh, Harley! Do you think we should confront our parents?"
Harley thought for a minute. "You know what would be even better?"
--------------------------------------------X------------------------------------------
Hi humans! Im so sorry i haven't updated in so long! Ive been sister stupid and am writing EIGHT STORIES AT THE SAME TIME!! I don't even know why. I love writing. I also want to thank everyone for 300 reads! It means a lot! Thanks for all the support!
XOXO, Lia