Chapter 5

[This chapter is letters to Ethan, Grayson, and Emma from Harley and Tessa]

Harley

    Dear Ethan and Grayson,

So.... camp is fun. My cabin is called Indiana Jones. All the cabins are named after movies. Isn't that funny? The girls in my cabin are Quinn Marcus, Maya Jackson, Logan Alden, Emily Jensen, and Parker Kate. They're nice and funny. They seem really close. They told me a story about how last year, Parker skipped lunch and ordered Taco Bell. She got them to deliver it here at the camp. So she ate 12 tacos instead of going to lunch and according to Logan, she "exploded the bathroom" after. They are so funny! We met another cabin of girls. Their names are Jessica Ross-Jones, Sophia Donovan, Blair Brown, Ruby-Rose Princeton, Lizzie Scott, and Tessa Chamberlain. You know what's weird is that me and Tessa look EXACTLY alike! Except for my dyed hair, we have the same hair, same nose, same mouth, and we even both have heterochromia! We both have a blue left eye and green right eye! Creepy. Do you know anyone named Chamberlain? So yeah that's all for now. Write me back! Mail day is every other Friday. Hope you are having fun back in Los Angeles! Go Chargers!

Love, Harley Olivia ❤

Tessa

    Dear Mom,

        Hey! Camp is going amazing, like always. There's this one girl though- Harley Dolan. I'm not exactly sure why, but she gets on my nerves. But guess what- we look the same!!! I swear! It's so weird! We both have the same shade of golden-blonde hair, we both have small noses, big eyes, and big lips. She even has heterochromia! A left blue eye and a green right eye! Do you know anything about this??? Because I'm seriously confused. Write me back! Lots of love!

    XOXO, Tessa 💋