nueve

Sana

I just stared at myself in the mirror, I replayed what happened back their in Japan. Tears started building in my eyes, I closed my eyes which made my tears fall. It just hurts so much.

"I told you that you can't hide anything from me......" A deep husky voice said which made me open my eyes. I saw on the mirror....Jungkook leaning to the door with his hands crossed against his chest while looking at me.

"What are you doing here Jungkook?" I asked while wiping my tears. "What happened?" He said, "Nothing happened Jungkook" I said then went outside.

Jungkook

I sighed then also went outside, she sat on the single couch and drank some vodka.

"Stop drinking." I said in a cold tone. "Don't tell me what to do you're not the boss of me" she said in a angry tone, she's damn hot. "I will always be the Boss of you" I stood up and said it. "Since when?" She said.

"I'm the Boss of you...inside and outside of the house, everywhere....including in bed" I raised my brows and smirked. She rolled her eyes, "Wanna play truth or dare? Dirty Version?" I smirked. "Okay" she said plainly. I spin the bottle and it landed on her. I smirked, but before I start someone opened the door.

"Oh you guys are finally here" I said in a cold tone, "Woah! We'll join playing truth or dare!" Hoseok Hyung said because he saw the bottle in the middle of the table. "Woah, nice chick you got there Jungkook" Jackson said while looking at her legs. She arranged her dress and make sure that it covered bigger portion of her legs.

They started playing, the dares are dirty. I just looked at her reaction because she was right beside me. "Mafias playing truth or dare? Weird" she mumbled but enough for me to hear. "Ohhhh Sanaa, truth or dare?"
Jimin Hyung asked her.

"Uhm.....d..dare, I guess?" She nervously chuckled, "Well great choice anyway" Jimin Hyung smirked.

"I dare you to French kiss someone that has been dying to taste your lips."

• • •