cincuenta y ocho

Sana

Right when we opened the door of our house, I flinched when I heard shouts. I got bombarded with questions,

"Is it a boy?"

"It's definitely a girl"

"Please tell me it's a girl"

"It's a fucking boy bitches"

"Boy?"

"Girl?"

"It's a boy...." I said in a low tone and everybody went quiet. Then Yoongi and BamBam started jumping all around like little children. "We won! We won! We won the fucking bet bitches!" BamBam said.

"Wait- What bet?" I ask as I sat on the couch with Jungkook right beside me. "They made a stupid fucking bet and me and this peasant over here won the bet because the baby is a boy" Yoongi said and pointed at BamBam.

"And because we won the stupid fucking bet they will do our commands for 2 weeks" BamBam mocked Yoongi and smirked. "Sana we should shop for the baby's room and his clothes" Tzuyu says, "good idea...babe" Taehyung leans to Tzuyu and says it, we all went shocked. "Guys are you dating?" Nayeon said to Tzuyu teasingly, "No we aren't. He's just a flirt" Tzuyu rolled her eyes and I chuckle.

"Watch your mouth Tzuyu. Before you knew it, there's going to be a ring on your finger and 2 kids running in your house, with his surname as your surname" I smirked and chuckled, they all chuckled. "Ha ha ha" Tzuyu laughs sarcastically.

"I can't wait to see your baby Sana" Hoseoks says and smiles. "Correction. Their baby" Momo says, "Hyung how's the plan? Is it working?" Jungkook says coldly which made everyone silent.

"It's working, tsk these boys are so fucking dumb that they didn't even saw that there is a guy following them from behind" Namjoon says as while looking at his laptop.

"Ughh, it's so boring! Jaebum Hyung! Get some strong alcohols in the cabinet and let's get wasted!" BamBam groans and shouts at Jaebum, "Yah you bitch. You have eyes, you have legs, you have feet, you have hands, and you have a fucking brain why don't you use it!?" Jaebum yells at BamBam.

"Ughh, I'm too lazy" he whines, "Whatever bitch" Jaebum rolled his eyes at him. "Tsk, idiot. Let me do it instead!" BamBam says and Jaebum just mocked him. I stood up because I wanted to go to our room and take a nap. But when I was about to walk I stumbled a little.

"Sana, are you okay?" Mark asks, "U-Uhm, yeah I just got a little dizzy" I said. "Jungkook she needs to take a rest" Namjoon says, Jungkook nodded then started guiding me to our room.

Bedroom

"Babe?" I hummed in response, "I just want to say something" he says and laid right next to me. "What is it?" I say as I hug him and lay my head in his chest while he wraps his arm around my neck. "I'm so glad I took you that day" he said and smiled, "What?" I asked in confusion.

"Remember that day when those assholes kidnapped you? Then I took you from them?" He says, I suddenly remembered that day. The day when they made a mistake cause they thought that I'm the girl they're finding, "Yeah, I'm glad that you took me too" I chuckled. "And also remember that day when we made that baby inside you?" I blushed really hard as I didn't expected him to ask that.

"U-Uhm, y-yeah" I stuttered, "Ahh, so cute" he says and caresses my cheeks. "That's a one amazing night" he chuckled. "But the next day I can't walk cause you went so rough on me" I said and chuckled. "I can be more rougher if you want" I saw him smirk and I hit his chest playfully.

"I love you babe" he said in a low tone and placed his chin on top of my head. "I love you too Hubby" I said and placed a kiss in his neck then fall asleep in his warm embrace.

2 years later....

"Eomma!!!!"

• • •

FML lmao.