treinta y tres

Jungkook

While having a meeting, I just remembered my baby. I called her but she's not answering, oh she'll get fuck so rough and hard when I go back there. Just then, the door went wide open and it was BamBam. He was sobbing,

"Jungkook! You got to see this!!" He shouted, "How dare you shout at me-" he cuts me off by shouting again. "ITS ABOUT SANA FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!" He shouted again.

"What about my Baby?" I asked as I furrow my eyebrows, he inserted the USB on the projector. It...was my baby, with a rope wrapped around her neck tightly while she was struggling to get some air. I stood up abruptly and looked at it, then her running towards the car...then when she was driving the car, the...car..exploded.

"WHERE IS SHE NOW!?" I shouted.....

"Jungkook... she's dead."

His words made my world and heart shatter in a millions of pieces. I glared at BamBam, "Stop Joking" I said sternly, while walking towards him. I punched the wall and then left the room. I went to my helicopter and commanded the guy to bring me back to Korea.

I.....can't lose her...... She's....my...everything....

Once I landed on Korea, I went to my house and shouted her name. "SANA!!!!!!" I said, didn't even realized I was already crying. "My love....my baby" I whispered lowly while crouching down.

This is all my fault, I left her unguarded here in Korea. I started sobbing and laid on her bed. I hugged her favorite pillow and inhaled her scent. I watched her in the car, and how the bomb exploded.

"Baby......" I whispered while crying so hard on her pillow. While crying her words played on my mind ,

"I love you too my Kookie...."

This made me angry, I'll find and kill whoever did that to her......

I looked at the picture framed placed beside her bed, it was a stole photo from Taehyung, but I asked him to put it in a picture frame.

I grabbed the picture frame and hugged it while sobbing while sitting on the edge of her bed. "I'll kill whoever killed you my love..." I wiped my tears.

Author

Anger ate Jungkook's mind, body and heart. He couldn't accept the fact that he left her unguarded while he was in Thailand. The unmerciful Jungkook before...is 10000x unmerciful now. The other guys felt sad and cried too, even Got7.

Jungkook's eyes and heart is full of darkness, because he lost light, his one and only light. He washed his face, and it's visible that he cried so hard. He went to the basement, and started killing, torturing people continuously. He didn't slept, didn't ate, he is strong, more stronger,

The guys went home also, "Where is Jungkook?" Jin asked worriedly, "Boss, he killed nearly 80+ of our men ever since he came" the slave said in a scared tone while looking down. They all rubbed their temples, in frustration.

"You can't blame him Hyung, he never loved someone like this bad before." Jimin said while wiping his tears off. "I feel bad for our maknae, and...to our baby Sana" Taehyung said and sobbed. They treated Sana as their baby, considering she's the youngest among them.

• • •