↬ chat

11 august 2017 

robot boy: jordan

robot boy: can i call? it's urgent

nadroj: yah, of course

0:00
"jordan, thank god. i don't know what to do."

0:01
"what's happening?"

0:02
"... i'm really scared. it's will."

0:04
"will did something?"

0:05
"fuck, i shouldn't be telling anyone. but it's been going on for months and i don't know who to tell and..."

0:08
"it's ok, take your time. i'm listening."

0:09
"he's blackmailing me."

0:10
"... what?"

0:11
"he's been blackmailing me for so long now, and i'm sick of it."

0:14
"how? why?"

0:15
"i don't even know... fuck, he just took my phone and sent some incriminating shit to himself and every since then, i've just been his puppet for everything. he's the one that asked me to introduce you guys again. he takes my essays to get 'a's. and i just... i'm so scared."

0:59
"when was this?"

1:02
"after i transferred in. a while afterwards."

1:04
"god, zach, i never knew. i'm sorry. he's an asshole."

1:08
"i know, i can't do anything. i'm helpless, god."

1:13
"is it bad?"

1:22
"it's... bad, to say the least. think about it, did i ever tell you why i moved here?"

1:35
"yikes. i'm sorry, man. i really am. i just... didn't want to believe he was capable of doing that."

1:42
"nobody does. and i'm terrified they won't believe me if i tell them and they'll tell will and thing's are just going to get worse and..."

1:49
"hey, i believe you."

1:56
"... thank you."

2:01
"look, i'll help you through it, ok? it's obviously things in the past, so whatever the blackmail he's hiding, doesn't affect the person you are now. and i trust that. we'll always be supporting you; you don't have to worry. we won't leave."

2:37
"thank you. christ, i don't know what i would do without you."