0.1

a/n ; all chapter edited the story still goes the same but i made them even detailed enjoy;))

"STOP FORCING ME !" A girl from the hallway screamed that made all the students there annoyed, and shocked by her loud voices.

"Gosh, what's wrong with her?"

"That's creep again."

"Why she's in our school?"

"Does she knows that she's creeping other peoples out?"

"Shh !! She's coming!"

A girl with a long dark brown hair that tightened up,  wearing a black hoodie and walked passed them. She wore everything black, even her mask and her bag. She's never wear something bright ever since she entered the school. No ones knew why.

Y/n pov

Hi , i'm Kim Y/n. I know everyone hated me. Even my family,  they throw me away. Why? They said i freaked both of them out, and scaring the shits out of our neighbours. I can communicate with dead people and see what ordinary people can't.

Ghost, souls, Satans, and more.

Nobody believed me. Once they died , they would. Except my grandma, she knew what happened to me, and even believed me. I loved her so much. But now she's dead, fighting cancer.

Funny. I can see her staring at me through the ceiling. Watching me doing things. Well at least she's taking a good care of me. Even tho we can't spoke for some reasons, but i'm still happy that she's always by my side.

"Help me.. My husband cheated on me. He killed me in our home with my babies, and cut them into pieces." A dead lady on mid 30 started to approach and begged me to help her.

"You are too stupid to believed him. You knows something off, but you still didn't do anything about it. Not my problem." I said as i walked through the hallway not even looking at her disgusting bloody face.

Oh look , my ex classmate. The one who bullied me and called me things like 'monster.'

"Y/n i'm really sorry for what happened in the past.. Please help me.. I can't die in peace.. Just tell my mom-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. I DONT KNOW YOU ! GO AWAY DISGUSTING MORON!" I cut her sentence that made her cried even more while a glass stuck between her neck. Standing at the place that she died, they couldn't go anywhere except for the place that they met death.

But.. Something really caught my eyes. A new boy? But he doesn't even wear our uniform or other school uniform... A ghost maybe? But he doesn't looked that pale and even his feet touched the floor. Demons? Souls? What is him? He looks like human but I'm the only one who noticed him even tho he's not in our school.

I thought as I looked at him looking at me while followed me from behind.

Stop it Y/n.

You know you're already tired of helping deaths.

*flashback

"Sweety, help me please .." I heard a husky voice but also crack from behind me, I made myself turned around and looked at whoever is talking.