0.5

Y/n pov

It was Math class, which i hated the most. Not because on how hard it is, it just that i don't like the teacher. She's very annoying.

Luckily, she had a meeting to attend so she asked us to do our things or study. Thank god i didn't stuck with her in this class.

"Hello, I'm sorry class, but here the new transfer student."

I looked up but my vision getting blurry as i was sleepy, so I just put my head back to the table and drove off to my dreams.

But then, not even in 5 minutes,

"KIM Y/N!" I woke up as soon as I heard someone screaming, calling out my name.

"Did you hear me? After this, can you bring her to your apartments?"I got shocked when the teacher said that, I can't even believe wether i'm still dreaming or not. But reality snaps, someone threw an eraser into my face that made me growl in pain.

"What? No way. I don't want to live with anyone. Can you just bring her to school's dorm?" I asked that made her sighed. Well of course , it's annoying to have someone you didn't even know, living in the same roof as yours.

"You really didn't hear me don't you? Our dorms had already full, and you're the only one who live alone. Please, we will pay for you. Ara has no where to sleep." The teacher said that made me rubbed my face again and again.

"Okay, fine." I sighed and leaned my head towards the table, preparing to sleep again. But I can't sleep at all! Just thinking how am I gonna live with that girl.

So I just got up and went to the restroom, thinking of washing my face with a cold water. But then, I saw Gguk, standing at the corner of the corridor, doing nothing but looking at the view. I was about to called him when he suddenly spoke up,

"Hey , I'm sorry abo-"

"No. I'm the one who supposed to said sorry. well im sorry. I just-"

Then he came towards me and looked at me that made me silent. "Stop cutting my words. It's not your fault actually." I just nodded and listened to him.

"Well , i'm sorry but I can't help you after school, i need to do something, maybe this evening. You can stay over at my apartment and help me to find the information about you." I said and smile at him.

"Sure" He said, putting on his bunny smiled that made me looked away and hide my face.

• • •

normal pov

The school's bells rang, which meant that the school was over. Y/n wait for her new 'roommate' to came out from the class. They haven't spoke to each other too, so this might be the first time that they finally spoke up,

Y/n thought.

But as soon as she got out from the class, she cut Y/n's words and shows up her phone instead of talking.

Hii my name is Ara . I can't talk, but I can hear , a little. You might think I'm weird. But i will do anything to be your friend. I promise I will do my best. Thank you for letting me stay at your apartment.

Y/n were shocked by her words and looked at her as she smiled sweetly at her. She felt bad for thinking bad thoughts about her before.

"You aren't weird, Ara. I'm sorry about earlier." Y/n said while rubbing her shoulder.

Ara just shook her heads and smiled sweetly at her.

"You.." Y/n laughed a little while looking at her smiling like an idiots.

• • •

"So here is your room. I'm sorry, It's a little bit small than the other room. My apartments only have one bathroom so we can share it." Y/n said and Ara just nodded and went to her room.

"Take some rest, I will take the shower first." Y/n said while walking towards her bedroom to get her shower equipments.

• • •

"Ara, you can take the bath now." Y/n said as she went out from the bathroom. Ara take her pj and her towel then went to the bathroom, closing the door shut. Y/n stepped into her room and surprised on how creatively she decorate the room.

Then you spotted a picture of her and her friends, it looks like she's in the photography club. But Ara didn't paid enough attention towards the picture so the photo is kinda blurred a bit.

Funny.

Y/n thought. At the bottom of the frame, there was a club members and also the chairman name. She read carefully and surprise when she spotted a familiar name in that frame.

Jeon Gguk?