1.7

Its already dark and you both finally back from Ara's hometown. "Are you really okay y/n?" Jungkook said as you both stepped out from the train.

"Yeah.." You said. He noticed how sad you were, he want to calm and hugged you so bad. But he can't.

Suddenly, he remember something. That might cheer you up.

"Let me show you the place that i want to show you that day!" He said while running to the down street. "Ah- Jungkook wait!" You said as you followed him behind.

Jungkook just kept running without looking back. "J-Jungkook, wait.." you said, running towards him. You didn't have any other choice but followed him and began to run.

"Y-You're fast.. Jungkook." You said while catching a breath. "We already here , y/n" Jungkook said . You looked up to see a really beautiful night view of your town.

With a windy weather and the light from the building . Making you feels better. "It's beautiful , Jungkook." You said as you tucked your hair behind your ears. "It is right?"

You just nodded and looked at those beautiful buildings. "Where did you find this place ?" You said while looked at him. "I don't know, but i noticed that I'm here before i met you." He said.

"Wait. Before?" You asked .

"yeah-

Jungkook groaned and falls to the ground while grabbing his hair  .

"Jungkook !! Are you okay?!" You said as you about to touch him. "My head hurt." He said while forcing himself to stand up.

"D-do you remember anything?" You asked.
"N-no.. my head just hurts so bad"
You don't know what to do. You just stood there silent.

"Let's go to my apartment." He just nodded and slowly stood up.

• • •

"Are you feeling better now , Jungkook ?" You asked while sitting in front of him.

"Yeah. A little ." He said while looking at you. "Thank you , Y/n. You always help me." Jungkook said.

"Always ? Only in three weeks Jungkook" You chuckled.

"I really need someone like you, but how?" He asked as he put a weak smiled.

"I don't know Jungkook. You all I have now. My grandma left me and I don't even know where is she." You  said while putting your hands to your face.

"What?"

"I don't want to think about it .. but every time you're being nice to me , it just remind me of that.. i - i cared about you Jungkook, I don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose someone that i cared, again.." You said while tears ran down from your cheeks. 

Jungkook pov

I looked at her feeling the same way.

"I'm tired Jungkook.. To see everyone i cared and loved gone. I had it enough. Ara left me and I don't have anybody accept for you.." She said as she covered her face with her tiny hands.

"Y/n, don't cry. You made me sad.." I said as i looked at her red cheeks.

She had been through a lot. What can i do?

She just looked at me and began to cry even louder. "Shhhh.. don't cry." I said as i looked at her face. I want to hugged her so bad and wiped off those tears,

I want her to be mine. I want her to be by my side. Forever.

"But-

"I can't bear to lose you too, Y/n."

She looked up and stared at me, looking at me with her puppy eyes

"Cause.. I've already fall for you."