0.2

"I'm not dead."

I opened my mask and look at him, feeling confused.

"What do you mean ?" The only words that escape from my mouth.

"I'm not dead. I'm a lost soul that couldn't find my body. If I didn't go back to my body in three weeks, i'll be dead." He said as his eyes started to flooded with tears.

"S-souls? It's my first time seeing it.. No wonder, you look like humans." I said as I looked at him.

"Hearing you saying that, made me felt worse.. I am a human! Please, I will do anything for you! I will ! I promise ! I just don't want to die.." He said while crying that made me felt guilty. I want to help him, but what if i get hurt again? I thought as I looked at his face.

He only have 3 weeks left,

I looked at him, desperately begging me. He was young, he looks like he's around my age. It's too young to die at this moment.

"Let's go somewhere where teachers or students couldn't find me." I said as I put my mask back and walked to the store area. "So you agreed? T-that you're going to help me?" He sobbed, I stop my movement and looked at him into his puffy eyes.

"I won't promise you that I can save your life, but I promise you to do my best to keep you alive."

"T-thanks a lot." He said and started crying again, feeling so dramatic and overwhelming by my words.

"Can you stop crying? You must be a crybaby when you alive right?" I asked as i looked at his puffy eyes.

"I'm still alive!! Besides, i was in the Mafia gang on my past." He said, started to smirking. "Huh, a crybaby delinquent who scared of dead?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Hey! S-stop teasing me !!" He said and catch up with me.

Normal pov

"Why did you always acted like that ?" he asked while looking at me, struggling to opened the door.

"What do you mean ?" You said as you manage to opened the door and take out your phone from your pocket.

"Hm.. You are scary than the things you see. you didn't even care what people think about you. That's why i didn't talk to you at first. I started to become afraid as you start to yell at your dead friend." He said while walking next to you

"She's not my friend. I'm just being myself."

"I thought you were scary at first, but as we talked, I just discovered that you have a very kind heart." He chuckled.

"Yeah. Kind." You muttered as you walked to the dark area and opened one dusty door.

"Come in." You said.

The boy just stood there, frozen.
"What's wrong ? Come in." I said and almost touched the boy hand. But the boy quickly avoid it and step back. "No! don't touch me!" He said with his dramatic expression, but scared at the same time.

"Why?" I asked as the curiosity hits me. "If human touch me or neither I, my body will faded and vanished slowly. That's means, I'm going to die as soon as I managed a touch with human." he said.

"Well thats strange. What else that you can't do?" You asked while finding a chair to seat. "I can't go through the walls like other ghost. Well i'm not a ghost, thats why. I guess." he said.

"So, why did i'm the only one who can see you since you are not a ghost?" Y/n asked while looking at him.

"Well actually , you are not the only one." He said that made you looked at him in confused. "Is that means, there's many people like me ?"

"Hm, not really. But i know something about it, if ordinary people see me or dead people, they will die soon. But they only see one, who are related or closer to them." He said.

You just hummed at his word and sat in one of the chairs there.

  "You don't want to come in ?" You asked.

"Um. Well, can we find other place? It's kinda dark and had lot of dusty stuff.. I'm scared." he said.

"You such a baby." You said, rolling your eyes.

"Don't called me that!" He said.

"If you're not coming, I'm not going to help you." I said as I stood up from the chair

"Okay, okay fine!"