0.4

Normal Pov

After hearing those words that came out from his mouth, Y/n's heart suddenly broke into pieces. She doesn't even know why, but she just felt.. Disappointed?

"Y/n, are you listening?" Gguk asked while looking at her face that was slowly looking down. "Yeah." She mumbled between her breath that made him excited.

"So... When will you introduce me to Soora?" Gguk asked in excitement that made Y/n became more disappointed. "Gguk. Let's not talk about this." She said while sighing in deeply.

"Why?? Just tell me about her. It should be enough." Gguk said.

"Gguk. Stop. Don't made me angry." She said while glancing towards him.

"What? Why?? Just—

"Shut the fuck off Gguk. I'm not in a mood for this shits." She said while looking at him in anger.

"Whoa.. Why did you even mad?" He asked as he was confused.

"Just go away, Gguk. I don't want to see you right now." She said while looking away.

"Y-Y/n.. What are you talking about—

"I said go the fuck away from me! Don't made me fucking hate you Gguk!" She said while squatting on the ground with her hands covered her ears.

Gguk was speechless but doesn't want to bother her either, many thoughts that came into his mind. But he just let it go.

Why did she even mad? Is she jealous or something?

"Stupid Gguk." Y/n mumbled

Y/n pov

What did he just talked about? Soora? I hate her. I fucking hated her. If anyone else I would at least be fine. I thought, didn't even noticed that my tears started to fall down from my cheeks.

*flashback

5 years ago

"Y/n! do my hair!" Soora said while playing with her phone. "Okay!! Wait for me!!" I said while running towards her. I really like Soora, she such a nice and cool girl that i wanna be friend with. All boys know her and she got a lot of letter too. We shared a lot of our secrets together but it didn't looks like she's telling me the truth.

I'd do anything for her, just because i want to be friend with her. Even though i'm acting like a slave to her, it doesn't bother me that much. She's the only friend that i have and the only person that i trusted ever since my parents left me.

One day, she was asking me who am i crushing at. Of course i had someone in my mind, but i can't told her. I was too scared that she will tell people about that. 

But then she started to force me and said that she will no longer be friend with me if i didn't tell her who it was. So i had no choice but to tell her. I thought i could believe her, but not until the next week.

She met the guy that i like and tell the whole class about it. I was so embarrassed and felt ashamed about it. Everyone started to made fun on me. But the worse part is, when Soora and the boy that i liked started to bullying me.

Soora even tell the whole class about my parents throwing me away from theirs. They kept calling me something like,

"monster and disaster"

I was so speechless and sad.. I cried a lot back then, it's was the year that i lost everything.

Mom,

Dad,

Gradnma,

And even Soora.

The one that I trusted the most. I just discovered that, it's all was a plan. Soora told me everything, that she and her friends were just trying to played me. Seeing me crying was so entertain for them, since i was a weak girl.

Now i know that,

Loyalty meant to be broken,
Betrayal was just a climax,
The ending is just the beginning.

Seeing the one you trusted the most,
Finally realised that they were a player,
and you're just their favourite toys.