1.6

"Y/n , wake up !! Your teacher's coming!" Jungkook said as he tried not to touch you. "What..?" you asked with your sleepy voice.

"Kim Y/n , are you home?"
It take a while for you to recognise the voice that seems familiar to you. "He sounds familiar.." You said while rubbing your eyes.

"Well it's your teacher y/n" Jungkook said .
"Wth is he doing at this late night?" You said while brushing your hair. "Urm it's already 2 pm." Jungkook said and pointed at the clock.

"WHAT?! Why the fuck did you didn't even wake me?!" You said in shocked, enjoying the sleep a but too much . "Well i don't want to disturb you, you looks so tired." He said while looking at you.

You didn't know what to do. Thinking that Mr Lee came to your house because you didn't absent today.

You quickly take a blanket and mess up with your hair again to make you looked sick. You also grab a mug with a water inside and quickly open the door.

"Urgh.. I'm sorry Mr Lee for not coming *cough today. I had a bad fever." You said while faking a cough .

"Well- it's okay, drink a lot of water and make sure to take care of yourself." Mr Lee said while looking at you. You take a sip of the water and faking a cough again

"Actually, I don't even know if you already got the news." Mr Lee said. "What news?" You said as a lots of curiosity hit you.

"Ara committed suicide." Me Lee said as he look down, you were shocked by the unexpected news. A lot of questions running through your mind,

Why?

When?

H-how?

You were so shocked that you think this is all a joke, you kept chuckling and remind him to stop. But it didn't seems like it's a joke.

"S-stop it.." You muttered as you felt your tears running down your cheeks. Voice shaking as you holding tight your mug.

"I'm sorry Y/n." Mr Lee said as he tucked on his glasses, patting your shoulder to calm you down.

Jungkook, who was standing right behind you. Started to felt guilty and sad. He knew, Ara is the only one you loved and trusted the most. The one that you're scared to lose.

She's gone.

"We got the news in the morning, it shocked us as well. She jumped off the bridge, all her belongings that she brought with, also got burned by herself." Mr Lee said but you just kept crying,

Ara, you're stupid.

• • •

You packed all Ara's belongings and put them inside a box, clothes, jewelleries, picture, and more.

Jungkook sat next to you, looking at you sobbing softly while your hands trembling as you hold each of Ara's belongings.

"Y/n.." Jungkook mumbled softly as he looked at your tears, wanting to wiped them off and give you his biggest lovely hugged. But he can't.