2.0

After two weeks of the incident, police thanked Y/n for searching the missing boy that the cops and detective gave up on. Jungkook still in coma but nothing worst happen to him.

Mrs Jeon thanks Y/n for everything. And finally she knew what happened to her body, she got cursed by her dad's ex girlfriend that got jealous when he's married with her mom's. That's why they divorced, hope that it will be the best for her. But she's gotten even worse that made her mom gave up and left her.

Y/n destroyed the cursed that she had so that she can't see the dead people anymore. She could be happy that she solved the mystery cases and save Jungkook. But still, she was hoping to meet

Jungkook's soul

• • •

"Ah, thanks for coming and brought us flower, Y/n!" Mrs Jeon said as you entered the room. "It's nothing, are Jungkook's still in coma?" You asked as you faked a smile.

"Yeah he is. But doctors said nothing worst happen to him. Thanks to you." Mrs Jeon said as she smiled at you. You looked at her and smiled .

then looked at Jungkook who had oxygen tube in his mouth.

It's been two weeks, Jungkook. We haven't speak since that day.

I miss you a lot.

You didn't noticed that the tears began to falls from your cheeks.

"A-are you okay sweetie ?" Mrs Jeon said as she pat at your back. But you couldn't hold it anymore. You missed him so badly.

The Jungkook's soul. Knowing that after this he will be completely stranger to you. You can't hold your tears anymore, you wiped your tears back but they kept falling.

"Hey-hey it's okay, he will be alright. so don't worry okay?" Mrs Jeon said and gave you her handkerchief.

• • •

Mrs Jeon bring you out to chill you a lil bit. "Here, have some juice." She said as she hand you an orange juice.

"Thanks" you said as you take that orange juice. "Mind if i asked you a question?"

she's really like Jungkook. too polite.

You almost teared up and giggled at her words. "Yeah, what it is?" You said as you smile at her.

"How do you know Jungkook? You live far away from us right?" She asked.

"He came to me and asked me to help him. He was a lil shy and crybaby at first. And he kinda scared at me because.. urm you know. I punched your abusive husband before. I kinda different from other girls." You said as you tucked your hair back.

"Well the differences makes things better right? That's why Jungkook likes you. You're different" she said that make you feel warm .

You haven't seen your mother since she left you so you never had support like others. You just nodded and gave her a smiled

"Mrs Jeon! Jungkook's awake!"
You both turned around to see the nurse calling Mrs Jeon with a happy face.

"Come on, Jungkook must waiting for us" Mrs Jeon said as she hold your hands. "He's waiting for you Mrs Jeon. I think , I gonna see him another day." You said while letting go your hands from hers.

"No, Jungkook must wanted to see you badly!" Mrs Jeon said as she pulled you with her to the room.

"Mom," Jungkook said while smiling. "My kookie~ you shouldn't run away again okay?" Mrs Jeon said as she hugged her son and brushed his hair.

You just stood there, feeling awkward, not knowing what to do. You planning to walked away from the room and go back to your apartment.

Cause it's useless after all. He couldn't recognise you anymore. You know him, but he didn't.

"Ahh Y/n come here!" Mrs Jeon said as soon as you stepped out the exit door. You came to her and looked on the ground while Mrs Jeon putting her hands around you .

"Don't you missed her Kookie?" Mrs Jeon said while smiling and smirking. You looked at Jungkook and see his confused and clueless face:

"Mom .. I-

"Awww i know you missed her right? I'll getting our lunch, so you two can have a private time together okay?"

Mrs Jeon said as she walked to the exit door and closed the door. "Ah.. Mrs Jeon!" You called her but she didn't respond. You looked back at Jungkook with a nervous face.

Why am i so embarrassed?

You always think the day where Jungkook's soul kissed you and couldn't stop being shy.

"Um Jungkook I-

"Do i know you?"

You got cut by his words. You were speechless by his words but not that surprised as you expect that to came.

Of course he doesn't know me silly

You couldn't hold back your tears and started to cry. You cover your mouth and started felt like wanted to puke.

"I- I knew it." You spoke and began to stepped out from the room, planning not to come and see him again. For your own sake.

Why ? Why am i always being left alone?"

• • •

Jungkook pov

I was so happy that i could met my mom again.. But she came with a girl. A girl that looks familiar to me. But i couldn't recognise her.

"Don't you missed her kookie ?" Mom said while smiling and smirking at me . I looked at the girl . confused and clueless not knowing who the hell is this girl.

"Mom .. I-

"Awww i know you missed her right? I'll getting our lunch, so you two can have a private time together okay?"

She cut my words and left me with the girl alone. "Ah.. Mrs Jeon!" the girl called out but mom couldn't respond it.

"um Jungkook I-

"Did i know you?"

I cut her words and she began to teared up.

Wait. Am i wrong ? I just wanted to know.

"I-i knew it.."

She cried and left my room. I kinda relieved that she's finally gone, because she make me feel uncomfortable.