1.1

"A.. Ara ?" Y/n opened up her eyes to see that her roommate was there, holding a strawberry shortcake. "Hwappy Burfday!" She mumbled. She was confused at first, but then remembered what day it was.

"W..wait.. You don't have to do this.. Dii you bought it?" She asked and started to get off from the bed, standing right next to her. Araa shook her head and made another sign language that made her confuse.

"I'm sorry Ara.. I don't understand" She said and then looking at the ground.

"Ish okwe ! I mwade thish myshef!"
( It's okay ! I made this myself )
Y/n smiled and brushed her hair. "Thank you for doing this. I've never get surprise like this."

Araa stood there. Silent and surprise about what did she just said. "Let's eat the cake you made for me, Ara." Y/n said while holding her hands that made she look at her and smiled.

• • •

"Gosh Ara, you're so good at baking. You should open a bakery." Y/n said that made her laugh.

"I wove bwaking!!" Ara said.
She just smiled at her and continued eating her cake. Araa pulled out her phone and type something.

_

we should hang out together today y/n! since it was your birthday today. we always busy with our stuff right ? we should hang out once!

_

Ara then look back on her phone. Y/n want to go but she didn't have enough time. She need to help Jungkook. Y/n just kept silent and don't know how make any excuses as she felt bad.

"Ara , listen-

You take a glance at her face, looking so excited and joy.

I've never seen she smiled like that

She felt so bad, she doesn't even spend time with her ever since she moved in. She was so busy with Jungkook, even on weekend.

Ara just want to spend time with me.

"hwhat awre u thwingkhing abwout?" ( what are you thinking about? ) She asked.
"Ah nothing, Yeah sure, we should hang out." Y/n said, nodding at her words.

She was so happy that her smiled grew bigger, "Y/n , u shwuld whare shomethwing nwais thodway! not blwack!!"
( y/n , you should wear something nice today! not black!! )

a/n ; in case you don't understand , i'll be translate it from now . 🙆🏻‍♀️❤️

Y/n just giggled on hearing her words, "Alright, I'll wear something bright today."

Y/n finished up her cake quickly and went to her room to get ready. She opened up her closet, surprised, but not shocked to see there's no others clothes except for black clothes.

knock knock

"Uh Ara.. Sorry I didn't get ready yet.." She waves both of her arms saying that its okay. Then asked her what happen.

"I just didn't have others colour of clothes accept for black." Y/n laughed. Ara just giggled at her, then type something on her phone.

-
You can use my clothes then.
-

"I-is it okay?" She asked while looking at her. Ara just smiled and made another sign,

a/n ; i mean , this sign 👌🏻

She then grabbed Y/n by her hands and walked to her room. She asked Y/n to sat on her bed while she was searching for the perfect clothes.

"hwo abwot thwes?"
( how about this ? )

She looked at the clothes and shocked.

Y/n looked at the clothes not saying anything but speechless

Y/n looked at the clothes not saying anything but speechless. "u downt waik kit?"
( you don't like it ? )

"N-no, I like it! It's so beautiful. But.. I don't think it's suit me.."

"noo !! Iths swit you vewy whuel !"
( No !! It's suit you very well ! )

"Really ?" Ara then nodded. She asked Y/n to changed the clothes. Y/n just nodded and take the clothes.

• • •

"Um.. Did it really suit me?" You stepped over into Ara's bedroom that made her look at you with a smiled, "u wook viutifur y/n ! u wook dwiffen when u wer wight colours!"
( you look beautiful y/n ! you looked different when you wear light colours ! )

You went blush and started covered your face. "r-really?" She nodded and pull out her stand mirror. "wight ?" ( right ?) she said. You looked at the mirror and surprise to see yourself in different colours.

Omg . I really looked different when i wore light colours.

"Gosh Araa. You really into fashionable things right? Just look at your clothes already, It's beautiful!"

a/n ; Ara wears this 👇🏻

"Wealy ? I donk ting sho."
( Really ? I don't thing so )
You nodded and started laughing together .

• • •

"Araa , I think I'm gonna curl my hair." You said while applying your lip tint. She just nodded at you means she's agreed. You untied your hair and began to curl your hair while looking around to see if Jungkook's here.

Jungkook didn't shows up. Where the fuck is he?

"ar u weady ?" ( are you ready ? )
"Yeah , let's go !"