1.8

Jungkook pov

"I think- I've falls for you too, Jungkook"
I just smiled at her. All i can do is smile , smile and smile. I hope i can hugged her , playing with her hairs , playing with her cute hands and maybe cuddle with her. But no, world is too cruel for me.

"It's already late . Go get some rest." I said as i looked at her. She just nodded and went to her rooms.

• • •

"Help me y/n !"

"Y/n , I'm here!"

You stood there . Clueless.
As you walked towards the forest, the familiar screams becomes louder and louder. "Y/N , HELP ME!"

You followed the voice to the deep forest.
You shocked when you saw a Jungkook getting hit by an old man.

• • •

"Jungkook?!" You wake up from your nightmare, Sweating and crying.

"Whoa, are you okay Y/n?!" Jungkook said as he ran towards you.

"I-i had a nightmare. Jungkook.
It's a-about you!" You said to him. You ran to your bathroom and wash your face. You ran back in hurry to your room and picked up your jacket and phone. Your ran to the door apartment and wear your bunny slippers.

"Wait- where are you going?! It's still 3 am in the morning!" Jungkook said as he followed you.

"I- i've found you. Jungkook!" You said as you ran into the downstairs.

"What?"

• • •

"This is the place we came yesterday"
Jungkook said as he looked around. Y/n looked so panic that she didn't hear what Jungkook said. She just looked around to find any entrance towards the forest, but there's nothing.

So she just brave herself and ran towards the bushes, cutting them off with her bare hands that made Jungkook shocked.

"Wait ! Y/n, it's dangerous!" Jungkook said as he followed you behind.

where- where are you jungkook?!
sh-show yourself !

"What are you doing this late, beautiful?" You turned around to see a guy around mid 50 started talking and smirking to you.

"I-I want to find my-

H-he's the guy that was in my dream.

You looked at his messy hair and his dirty clothes, not going to fall for his sweet talk.

"What are you looking for?" He said and started to smirking again as he walk closer towards you.

"who- WHO THE FUCK IS YOU?!" You screamed. "whoaa too wild" He said and began to stepped closer to you.

"Don't you dare to walk closer." You said as he walked closer to you. He then smirked and began to touch your wrist but you stopped.

"I warned you old man."

You smirked, slammed him to the tree and began to punched his face.

The blood started to dripping from his mouth and his body become weak. Oh boy, you made a wrong mistake to approach me.

"Where did you hide that boy?!" You said, grabbing his collar,

"I-i don't know about any boy-

"Stop making fun of me, I don't have time for that." You said as you punched the tree next to his head that made the tree began to break that made the old man scared.

"Missed." You muttered as you was about to punch him,

"I-i'm sorry. H-he's behind the mango tree!" He said as he grabbed your hands. You let go of his hands and began to walked over to the mango tree.

"Ugh disgusting"

"Y/N WATCH OUT!"

You looked behind to see a the old man holding a knife. Jungkook ran towards you and pushed you away but the knife still stab on your arms.

You looked over your arms that were bleeding . You groaned on how pain it is. You didn't have any choice but to pulled out the knife from your hands. Growling at the pain.

You walked over to the guy and grabbed his collar again. "You will pay for it." You said as you grabbed the knife and almost stab the old man, but Jungkook stopped you.

"Y/n stop! That's not our plan to kill the guy!" Jungkook said.

"He nearly killed both of us, Jungkook." You said as you looked at Jungkook's legs that started to faded away slowly.

"Wh-what happen to your legs, Jungkook?" You asked as you looked at him but still holding his collar not wanting to let him go.

"I- i touched you , y/n." He cried while put the most purest smiled that you've ever seen.

"No-no! I'm going to find you!" You said as you tied the man to the tree with the rope that he has in his pocket, and began to ran towards the mango tree.

"Wait-wait ! Y/n!" Jungkook scream as you ran into the deep forest.

No-no ! Jungkook can't die !

You ran, feeling the tears that ran down from you cheeks.

"W-where is he.." You looked around the mango trees but couldn't find any shape of him.

"JUNGKOOK AH!!!!"