2.2

"Y/n? Are you done?"

Jungkook said as he waiting for you in front of your apartment door.

"Almost!" You said as you untied you hair.

"Awee hurry up ... I'm hungry-

"Okay okay .. I'm already done!" You said as you pop out from the door, looking at you boyfriend who was shocked to see you.

"Wow, you looked different, Y/n" he said as he hold your hands. "What's the differences?" You asked while looking at him.

"You looked beautiful with that dress"

"Are you going to say that i don't looked beautiful others day?" You asked while glancing at him. "No.. you looked beautiful everyday~ But you always wear like we're going to funeral. You wear something light today that made you looked different when you wear something like this." He said while smiling at you.

"What do you mean like we're going to funeral!" You say while hitting his back. "Okay okay stop. I'm sorry okay baby? You're so strong. I mean too strong" he said while stopped you by holding your hands.

"Whatt?"

"Well , you punched my stepdad and even the criminal that stab your arms. You're psycho, Y/n." He giggled.

"Well, if i'm not doing that, we couldn't be able to become like this,Jungkook ah. Besides, i only did this to those who hurt you!" You chuckled.

"That's why I like you Y/n , you're different." He said while rubbing your hair that made you blush by hsi gentle touch.

"Stop making me-

"Blush?" Jungkook said while laughing.

"S-stop!"

you wore this actually

"Let's go, i'm getting hungry" Jungkook pouted

"Let's go, i'm getting hungry" Jungkook pouted. You pinched his cheeks and began to laugh at him . "Okay bunny, let's go."

• • •

"Where are we going next?" Jungkook asked as he walked beside you. "We made a dream list right yesterday? so let's follow the list. but first let's go get some ice cream!!" You said as you grabbed his hand.

He just laughed at how cute and childish you are with him, but being cold and matured with others.

• • •

You both bought the ice cream and sat on the random bench that were in the park near the ice cream shop,

"Y/n, can i taste yours?" Jungkook said as he looked at your mint chocolate chip ice cream. "Jungkook, we obviously bought the same flavour." You said as you looked at him and started to laugh.

"But i wanna taste from you~" Jungkook said that made you giggled. "Alright, here." You said as you give your ice cream towards him.

But he just gave it back to you and messed your lips with the ice cream. "Jungkook stop what are you-

Jungkook cut your words by licking around your lips that made you shocked.

"J-Jungkook what are you doing.." You asked as you couldn't control your blushing. "Hm? You enjoy them baby?" Jungkook teased that made you completely blushed.

You looked away, avoiding his gentle and calm face that didn't even seems like he noticed what he did, "Stop.. we're in public.." You mumbled that made Jungkook giggled on how cute you were.

"Fuck it Y/n, i love you so much." Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around you that made you smiled on hearing those words.

You both finish your ice cream and walked away from the park. "What's the next station Jeon Y/n?" Jungkook said that made you looked at him.

"What-

"You're mine now. Forever." Jungkook said as he kissed your forehead. You were blushed by his action, the way he said that you're his, the way he stroke your hair so that he can kiss your forehead. He really do love you.

"Let's go to the movie theatre." You said while kissing his cheeks that made his cheeks turn to red.

"Damn, you look so handsome Kook with those red cheeks." You said that made both of you just laughed at each other before going to the theatre.

• • •

"Ohh by the way, what are we watching?" You asked. "A horror movie that really really scary." Jungkook said while making a scary face.

You just stood there looking at his silly face while eating your popcorn with your poker face.

"Jungkook , i've seen them in real life and that doesn't even scared me. Oh and i've seen yours too" you said as you kept munching your popcorn.

"But it's gonna be a really scary movie~" He said while making some creepy noises that doesn't get you. You just grabbed his hand and began to walk to the theatre.

• • •

"SHIT"

"Fuck!"

"You're the one who getting scared Jungkook." You said while laughing. "N-no way, I'm just shocked by the sounds effect the ghost there wasn't even scary- AHH !

Without realising, he hugged your arms. "Are you scared Jungkook ssi?" You said while smirking at him. "I-I'm not !"

• • •

You both walked out from the theatre after the movie end. "It was a nice movie!! Right Kookie?"

You looked besides you to find Jungkook who covered his face while his other hands, holding your hands tightly as he was blushing for what he had done.

"Are you blushing sweetie?" You giggled at him. "N-no i'm not! By the way, we're not watching horror movie again!" He said.

You just giggled at him and walked to the arcade. "Jungkook, let's take some pictures and gave it to your mom."

You said and he just nodded at you. You both take a lot of picture and have a great fun together,

"Y/n."

"Yeah?"

"I promise you that i'll always makes you happy and you'll never be alone again okay?" Jungkook said as he hugged you. "Keep your promise Ggukie, and i promise you that i'll be by your side whenever you need."

You both started smiling at each other and checks the picture that you both take.

-the end-