0.9

Y/n pov

"Y-y/n.. D-do something, h- help my mom." Gguk said in his teary eyes while looking at me. "B-but what should i do?" I asked that made he looked up at me. "Just do anything you can, he's my stepdad." He said that made me shocked. I just nodded at his words and slowly opened the gate, rushing inside the room and found Jungkook's mom who was crying and lying on the floor.

"Stop right there you fucking asshole." I said, don't even care if i sound disrespectful. All i think right now is to save Jungkook's mom.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! Huh you must be Jungkook's girlfriend right?! Get out from my house or else!!" The guy screamed at me while pushing Gguk's mom with his feet that made me even anger.

"Mrs Jeon!" I said while running towards her, holding her head into my laps. She hold my hand and whispered, "Save me."

I was so sad, and even anger at that time. How could he do this to his wife? A-and, Jungkook?

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR WIFE ?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER LIFE?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO JUNGKOOK?!!" I screamed as my tears started flooded in my eyes both of them were shocked but i just couldn't hold it anymore.

I get up and pushed him away that made him fall down. I grabbed him by the collar and started to punched him again and again. I can see from my corner eyes that Jungkook's mom were covering her mouth while looking at me as she couldn't expect what had just happened. I also could see that Jungkook, who had just entered the house with shocked and also covered his mouth while looking at me.

It's kinda funny to see him like that but I just can't hold my anger. He then fell down with no energy left, I walked towards Jungkook's mom and help her to stand up.

"Are you okay mrs Jeon ?" I asked as I hold her hands. "Y-yeah.. T-thank you." She smiled at me and we called the cops, they arrived about 15 minutes after. The police arrested him for being abusive and take to the police station.

"I'm sorry, but now, you can find more clues about Jungkook's missing case right?" I said, smiling towards the officer there, but he just looked at me and take a deep sighed.

"I'm sorry but we closed the case." Those words make me shocked, I looked at Jungkook's mom to see that she's already crying.

"W-what? N-no way! Y-you can't just give up like that!" I said that made Mrs Jeon came to me and hugged me tightly that made me speechless.

"The police can't do anything. They searched all over the place but still couldn't find him." She began to cried. Jungkook sat next to me while looking down as he was sobbing softly.

N-no, seeing both of them crying, just made me feel weak. W-what should i do now?

The cops bowed towards us and thanked me for helping her, they all went out from the house and drove off.

"I-if the cops wouldn't find him, then i will!" I said that made her stopped and looked at me.

"Sweety.. We don't have any chance left. He ran away. He left us when he's tired." She said.

• • •

*flashback

"Mom! We need to get out from this house, we can't stay here!"

"There's no other choice, Jungkook. We didn't have enough money to pay for another rent. We can't runaway."

"Don't worry, I'll find another place for us to stay. I promise you that i'll take care of you. Just believe me."

• • •

"That's the last time i talked to him. He never returned. I went to searched him but i couldn't find anywhere. i also contacted the police but they couldn't find him.

When the police came to our house, my husband just kicked them out and when crazy. Lastly they gave up on searching Gguk, Jungkook. I don't know if he still alive." She said and broke down in tears.

"H-he's still alive. I'm sure."

"I'm sure he somewhere around here! I promise you that I'll find him! No matter what!" I said. She smiled at me and hugged me. She thanks me that  made me smiled at her.

But then, something just crossed my mind.

"Wait. If Jungkook went missing in this town, how could he came to my town? It's very far away from here." I said, looking at Gguk.

Jungkook's mom just confused on hearing my words, but i just looked at Gguk, who also, started to feel off about it.

"I- i don't know. I just end up in your town, I thought that I was alive but whenever i talk to someone, they ignored me." Gguk said while looking at me.

"What if, you're happened to lost at my town, and not yours? Your town is a small town, so there's wasn't any cctv around here." I said, Jungkook's mom just space out, thinking what did i was meant.

"What do you mean?" Gguk asked with lot of confused.

"Mrs Jeon, you tell me that Jungkook ran away from your home. To search for a better place for both of you, right?" I asked that made her nodded.

"I get it now." I said as i stood up, bowing at Mrs Jeon and thanked her for everything.

"W-wait! Y/n!" Mrs Jeon said as she stood up.

"I'll be back, Mrs Jeon!"

I said while rushing out, followed by confused Gguk.

"Y-yah! You're to fast!"

"I get it now Jungkook!" I said as I ran as fast as I could.

Wait for me , Jeon Jungkook !