0.3

*Normal pov

"What can i call you ?" Y/n asked as she looked at him, started to smirk and making weird posses.

"You can just call me gang-"

"Okay i'll call you banana" Y/n cut his sentence while looking away through her phone.

"What?! No way! Are you kidding me? Banana?" He stood up while looking at you, laughing at his reaction.

"Ugh. Whatever. What about Gguk?" Y/n asked while looking at him. "Gguk? It's kinda familiar-"

"A young boy, known as Gguk , went missing for a week. The police and detectives were investigating the case—

Y/n shows him the news on her phone and he finally keep his mouth shut. Feeling embarrassed.

"S-stop it. It's kinda embarrassing." Gguk said while looking away.

"Why did you ran away from home?" Y/n asked while scrolling through the phone.

"I don't remember a thing.. I don't even know who I was or why did I come here." He said as he started to felt uneasy and afraid of losing himself.

"Don't worry too much Gguk. I'm sure we will find 'You'. We just need time to think about it." Y/n said that made Gguk looked at her and finally smiled.

"Y/n, you're not annoying or rude as i thought you would be. In fact, you were just a normal girl who made a guy easily fall in loved with your soft heart." Gguk said as he walked closer towards her.

"Are you scare of death, Y/n?" Gguk asked, "Deaths? You mean, I died?" She asked and Gguk just nodded.

"No, I'm just waiting my time. There's no reasons anyway for me to live. There's no one that I can loved or put my hoped on." Y/n mumbled, as she tried so hard not to cried. Even though she was rude, her heart is still sensitive when it came about her life.

"You have me now, Y/n." Gguk said, " Yeah, as a souls. No one could see you, And it's only for 3 weeks." Y/n mumbled. Gguk just smiled on hearing her words, he stepped closer towards her, that made she finally looked up.

Y/n were shocked as Gguk leaned closer towards her, not even touching, but that gave her completely speechless on what he just did. He ripped of her mask and smiled.

Their face only an inches away, and she could feel that her heart is going to explode anytime.

"W-what are you doing!! Step back!" Y/n said as she stared at the boy's eyes that made both of them looking at each other gaze.

"Shh." Gguk looked into her eyes then her lips that he found, 'attractive.'

"Get away!!" Y/n said as she about to pushed him, but then she remembered about what did Gguk just told her. She had no choice but to ignore him while looking away. She want to sneak under his touch, but he locked his hands behind her waist that looks like he's controlling the whole situation.

"Gguk." Y/n's cheeks started to becomes red. She took a chance to looked at Gguk's pale face and study them. Y/n admitted that Gguk had a very handsome face. He had a dark hair that a little messy, his brown shining eyes and a bunny smile that made her blushed whenever she looked at it.

"Don't wear mask often. You look beautiful without it." He smiled and walked away from her. Y/n are still buffering from that awkward situation and tried  so hard to avoid looking at him.

"W-what are you talking about—

Y/n got cut by the bells that started to rang, she almost forget about her class. She take her phone on the ground and looked at the clock that hits 830 am.

"Shit, i forgot."

"What ?" he asked.

"I have a class, idiot. I'll see you after school." Y/n said while grabbing her bag. "See you—

Y/n ran as fast as she could, didn't even looking back. Hoping that she still safe.

Gguk just stood there, smiling while looking at her slowly faded away from his vision. "Uh. I don't want to be in this room." he said and get out from the room.

• • •

"Y/n, you missed our first period." The teacher said while looking at my face. "I'm sorry sir, I overslept." Y/n said while bowing at him.

"She's lying! We saw her at the hallways this morning"

"Yeah ! SHE'S A LIAR"

"I told you sir. she's a total freak!"

"Shut up! It wasn't even your business!" Y/n shouted that made everyone shocked and shut off their mouth.

"Now i see that you are being rude to me. Go stand outside the door until my periods done." The teacher said while pointing at the door.

"Like the fuck? They started first!" Y/n said but the Teacher just kept pointing out the door so she have no choice but went out from the class that made her classmates laughed at her.

"Pfft."

"The fuck you laughing at." Y/n looked at Gguk, smiling at her while covered his mouth with his hands. Trying so hard not to laugh.

He just shook his head and peek through the window.

"Who's the one who was sitting beside the windows?" Gguk asked while looking at her.

"Where?" She asked while looking behind her, tried to find the person that he was talking about.

"At the back on the left sight." He pointed.

"Oh that's Soora. Did you know her?" Y/n asked while looking at him. Gguk just shook his head and stared at her doing her work.

"No. She just looks like a model. Beautiful. Can you introduce me to her someday?" Gguk giggled.