1.5

"Do you wanna know something?" He asked that made Y/! looked at him and nodded at his words.

"When i first saw you , I thought that you were like cold and rough.. That kinds of girl. But as we get closer, you are more attractive and cheerful than i thought you would be. That's was like my type! Childish and cheerful with me but cold with other people. That's means that you'll never became closer to anyone accept for me!" He said cheerfully that made she looked at him and smiled. Her heart started to beats fast as they smiled at each other.

What is this feeling?

"It wasn't only you, I also thought that you were kinda like scaredy type of person who afraid of your own surroundings. But as we get closer, I discovered something really new."

"You were so protective and always find a way to made other people happy. You made me happy, Jungkook. I hope that this will long forever." She continued as she suddenly felt tears in her eyes.

"Y/n-

"I know. *chuckled. But you're the only one that i got. I know whats coming next, instead of walking away and treat you differently, I was being nice to you. But I couldn't h-help it.." She said as her tears began to fall from her cheeks, she quickly turned around and wiped off her tears.

"D-don't cry."

But his words, making it worse. So many emotions there, that made Y/n started to crying like a mess.

• • •

It's an awkward walk since Y/n cried in-front of Jungkook. She couldn't control it, but felt embarrassed whenever she think about it.

Im so stupid.

"You're okay now ?" Jungkook asked while looking at her puffy eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine." Y/n said, avoiding  his look.

Damnnnn she's so cute . I just want to pinched her cheeks

• • •

They both begin search everywhere hoping that some place will make Jungkook felt familiar or memorise. But still, there wasn't any.

"Y/n , it's already late, let just go home. You had to go to school right?." Jungkook said. "No Jungkook, we didn't have enough time. We only had one week left." She said while looking at him in her most worried face.

"Do you care about me?" Jungkook tease while smirking at her. "Of course I am! You idiot!" You said, while looking at him.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." He said while laughing, but Y/n just turned her head around. Feeling mad about it.

"Aww come on.. I'm sorry okay? Let's go home."

• • •

"I'm home—

Y/n stopped herself, surprised to see Ara with a scarf and a padded jacket. In 2 am.

"Wait, where are you going? At 2am?" Y/n asked as she sensed her face. She wasn't happy, her eyes were all puffy and her nose is reddened.

Ara approached her slowly, and shows her phone.

-
I'll go back to my hometown .
-

"At this hour ? Can you just go tomorrow ? It's already dark, and there's no cab or train at this hour. We also got a class remember? " Y/n said, pushing back Ara's phone to her.

-
It's an emergency.
-

"But It's too dangerous, Ara. Who knows what will happen-

"My moms died" she cut off her words that made she surprised.

This time, she said it clearly without any mistake. She got speechless not knowing what to say. Y/n doesn't felt good about Ara's leaving alone,

"I-I'm sorry to hear that.." Y/n said as she looked at her.

She fakes her smile and shows up her phone again.

-
I'll be going now, don't waited for me.
-

Her attitude was different, many thoughts that came through her mind. But Y/n thought maybe she just trauma about her mother's death.

"I-I'll go with you." Y/n said, but Ara just shook her heads and made her way through to the door.

"W-well , take care! See you later." She said in worried tone. She didn't reply anything but gave her a fake smile

Is everything going to be alright?

She thought. She stay in the living room couldn't stop thinking about her. Her feelings were mixing, bad, sad, pity. She couldn't sleep at this condition.

So she searched for Jungkook and asked him to stay with her since she was alone.

• • •

"So she went home?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah. I kinda have a bad feeling about that.." Y/n said as she sat beside Jungkook on the couch.

"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow.." she whined . "Don't go. Let's spend time together." Jungkook said.

"Really? Oky then. But I'm so tired.. Let me sleep.." She said while hugging a pillow .

"Just sleep here , y/n. I-
And She fell asleep. Jungkook looked at her, and smiled. Thinking how lucky he was to have her

"I love you Y/n."