2.1

Y/n pov

It's been a month now Jungkook.
We haven't spoke and met each other
I felt useless .

I walked to my new apartment and put the groceries on the table. I moved away ever since our last met. I don't want to stay there anymore, that place had so many bad and sweet memories. I looked at my room to see my picture with Ara then with Mrs Jeon.

I hope i had picture with you too.

I opened up the closet to search a comfort clothes to wear. But there, I find the clothes that Ara gave me on the day i packed her belongings.

Oh look ! It's the clothes that Ara gave me! I still doesn't wear it.

I chuckled.

. . .

"The dress is so beautiful right Y/n?"

. . .

You need to move on , Y/n

• • •

Normal pov

As you done cooking dinner, you heard your bell rang. You call out for them to wait but when you came out, you see no one except there's sticky note that stack on your door.

It's the note that i put on my old apartment so that Jungkook -

Wait. Why it's here.?

You take the note and read something behind the note.

________

Do you want to give up on me?

_________

What is this?

You heard someone faking a cough in front of you then you looked up to see who is it.

"W-what are you doing here?" You asked as you couldn't even believe what you just saw,

"Is that how you greet your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked as he step closer.

You looked at him with in shocked and disbelief.

"W-what do you mean?" You asked as you looked at him. He walked closer to you and locked you with his hands onto the wall. "I haven't even thanks you yet, Y/n"

"For what?"

"For saving me. "

• • •

Flashback 2 months ago

"The girl cried and left"

"WHAT?! You just left your girlfriend crying like that? what kind of man are you Jungkook ?"
Jungkook's mom said.

"What? Girlfriend? M-mon I doesn't even know her." Jungkook said as he looked at his mom.