Blind Discoveries

Migo woke up with a sense of relief and worry.

He sighed contently, knowing that he would be okay living in this cave.

Migo stood up and walked around the small area he had decided to call home. The cave goes deeper but Migo decided to wait for exploring the cave for a while.

He looked out to the entrance.

That's when he spotted a small creature sitting on the ground against the wall.

Migo slowly walked toward the creature. He looked closer and saw the creature had some thing covering their eyes.

Migo then saw that the creature was a Smallfoot.

How can this be? He thought. The stones said the Smallfoot didn't exist.

He felt a tug on his wrist. Migo looked down at the bracelets on his wrist.

He just ignored them thinking they were just reacting to his emotions.

He stepped a bit closer and took a deep breath. Then he spoke to the Smallfoot.

"Are you okay?"

Percy jumped at the sound of someone's voice.

Migo feeling a sudden pang of fear.

"O-oh. I'm so S-sorry. I hadn't r-realized there was someone e-else here." Percy stuttered out.

"No, it's okay. I haven't been here for that long." Migo said.

"I-I should probably g-get going." Percy said starting to get up.

"No, it's alright. You should probably stay here. You look hurt." The voice said.

What? Percy thought. Percy was shocked that someone he didn't even know was concerned about his well being.

"What are those for anyway? If I may ask?" Migo asked.

Percy snapped out of his own thoughts.

"W-what?"

"That thing over your eyes."

Percy realized he must be talking about the bandages.

"Oh, I-I don't know why they put these on me. But I thought I might as well keep them on in case something really was wrong with m-my eyes." Percy explained.

"Who's they?" Migo asked.

Percy chuckled nervously. "Mind if we talk more deeper into the cave? It's a lot colder over here."

Migo agreed, letting Percy deeper into the cave.

Percy stood up using the wall for balance.

Migo offered the Smallfoot a hand, though because of how small he was he could only hold onto one of his fingers.

Percy was shocked when he must have grabbed onto this person's arm, he must be seriously muscular.