Trip up the Mountain

"Absolutely not!" Percy said quickly.

"Percy, it's the easiest way to get you to my village safely." Migo protested.

"I am not going to get into a sleeping bag and having you strap me to your chest to go to your village." Percy said crossing his arms over his chest.

Migo sighed in frustration. After Percy had agreed to come with him to his village, Migo told Percy the idea he had to carry him there.

Which, evidently, Percy was not a fan of.

"How are you going to get there then?" Migo asked curious to see the Smallfoot's alternative plan.

"Can't we just walk there or something? Surely it can't be that far of a trip." Percy suggested.

"But we live above the clouds." Migo stated.

Percy stopped his next line of arguments to stare wide-eyed at the large yeti.

"Above the clouds?" Percy questioned.

Migo nodded.

Percy glanced at the sleeping bag and then to the outside. The blizzard had stopped a while ago.

Percy let out a defeated sigh. "Alright, but we must never mention this to anyone."

Migo chuckled and nodded.

Percy took the sleeping bag and started to get in as a blush started to spread across his cheeks.

"Oh, wait." Migo said.

Percy looked up at Migo with a questioning look. "What?"

Migo turned toward the fire and grabbed two of the rocks next to it.

He placed the rocks into the sleeping bag.

Percy looked at Migo with a confused look.

"They're to keep you warm." Migo smiled.

"Oh, that's actually a really good way. Thank you." Percy said with a smile to the yeti.

Migo nodded and smiled back.

Percy stepped into the sleeping bag. He was able to get the sleeping bag up to his waist before he realized, he would feel a little awkward if he continued by himself.

Percy looked over at Migo as a red tint spread over his cheeks again.

"Migo..." He said quietly.

"Yeah?" Migo asked.

"I....need a little help." He muttered.

Migo smiled. He walked over to Percy and gently took the sides of the sleeping bag from Percy's hands.

Percy, feeling slightly intimidated, pulled his hands to where they would be comfortable while Migo pulled the sleeping bag up to Percy's shoulders.

After Migo had gotten the sleeping bag over Percy and secured it to his chest, he turned toward the opening to the cave.

"You ready, Percy?" He asked.