Calm Before the Storm

Migo roared in pain as a male smallfoot in a white coat poked him with a stick that had lightning on the end of it. Something called a "taser rod" according to what Migo had heard them call it.

"P-Please." Migo begged. "I-I mean no harm. Just let me get back to Percy."

The smallfeet seemed to panic a bit at the sound of Migo talking.

"Someone get some more sedatives." One of them called. "We don't want this thing to escape. Who knows what it will do."

Migo let out a shaky whimper as he let his head hang.

After that female smallfoot shot Percy and he collapsed, they had been separated.

Oh Percy. Migo thought. I hope you're okay.

The smallfoot holding the taser poked Migo once again.

Migo let out another pain filled howl. After they had pulled the rod back, Migo felt a slight pain in his wrists.

He glanced over at his bracelet. Migo's eyes widened when he saw that a few of the jewels were glowing dimly.

Percy. Migo thought. W-what are they doing to Percy?!

Suddenly, a loud noise rang through the room. Migo whimpered at the noise piercing his ears.

A frantic looking smallfoot burst into the room soon after.

"Sir! Sir!" He called.

The smallfoot that had been poking Migo with the taser rod turned to look at the other.

"What is it?" He asked. "Why is the alarm going off?"

"Th-there's a situation at the hospital." The smaller male gulped. "I-It's the boy. He-He's... broken out of his room."

"What!?" The first male yelled. "How?!"

"W-we don't know Sir." The boy stammered. "W-we just got an alert from the doctor that th-the boy broke out."

The smallfoot with the taser rod growled.

"Can't you idiots contain one person!" He Shouted. "Just shoot him with another tranquilizer!"

The boy gulped and fidgeted nervously.

"Th-they couldn't." He said. "H-he... he jumped out the window."

"HE WHAT!?" The first smallfoot shouted.

He quickly stormed out of the room, slamming the taser rod into the smaller smallfoot's hands as he went.

"Keep that thing sedated!" He yelled. "You can at least do that right!"

The door slammed shut after the scientist left the room.

The boy flinched at the loud noise of the slamming door.

Migo glanced down at him.

He looked just as small as Percy.

He had the same build but this smallfoot had brown hair.

The boy slowly glanced up at Migo with fear glazed eyes.

Migo was a bit surprised by the pale green color of the brunette's eyes.

Migo decided to try convincing this smallfoot to let him go, he was desperate.

"Please." Migo pleaded, still in pain from the multiple shocks. "I need to get back to Percy."

The brunette leaped back at the pained roars of the yeti before him and shakily held the taser rod pointed toward the yeti.