Tied Up In Loose Ends

"G-get out of the Himalayas?" Alex echoed. "W-what do you mean? Y-you two are leaving?"

Percy looked over at the boy and nodded.

"Yep, pretty much." He said. "With everything that's happened, we can't stay here."

"Percy's right." Migo said, standing up from his spot on the ground. "We have to leave. But... Where are we gonna go?"

Percy looked up at Migo.

He smiled and spread his arms as he spoke.

"Like I said before: We travel the world!" Percy exclaimed. "I can show you all the wonders of Earth! The forests of the Amazon, Angel Falls in Venezuela, the beaches of Brazil, the cliffs of Ireland, the bamboo forests of Japan and so much more!"

Percy started to walk around and talk with his hands as though pointing to an invisible map.

Migo chuckled as he watched the redhead.

"We won't ever have to worry about being caught by my family or your village. We won't stay in one place. And if you ever wanted to go back to any place, we could!" Percy smiled, looking back up at Migo. "We'll jump around. Go from one place to another, never having a set pattern. we could go where ever we want, whenever we want. What do you say?"

Percy grinned as he took a knee, extending his hand toward Migo as though proposing.

Migo felt his cheeks heat up as he saw the happy and pleading glint in Percy's blue eyes.

"Will you travel the world with me for the rest of our lives?" Percy asked.

Migo clasped his hands over his mouth, feeling happy tears in his eyes.

"Yes!" He exclaimed. "Yes I will!"

Percy stood up and went over to his yeti.

Migo picked him up and held him to his chest.

Percy nuzzled into Migo's soft fur.

Alex blinked at the scene as he found himself speechless.

Did... did I just walk into some kind of strange romantic soap opera? He asked himself.

Migo placed Percy onto his shoulder.

Percy smiled and he shifted closer to the yeti's head. He leaned over and planted a kiss on the yeti's cheek.

Migo blushed and chuckled.

Alex cleared his throat.

"S-so... h-how exactly are you planning to get out of the Himalayas?" He asked. "There are guards everywhere... a-and you can't exactly get a yeti onto a plane."

Percy looked down at the boy.

"We'll figure something out, but for now we should get out of this area." The redhead hummed. "I'm sure my father is already on his way with reinforcements to try and get me back to the hospital."

Migo nodded and reached down to grab Alex.

"Good idea" He said. "Alex and I might be being chased by that other angry smallfoot."

Alex gulped and gripped onto Migo's fur as the yeti placed him on his other shoulder.

Percy glanced over to the boy and chuckled at the terrified expression on the boy's face.

"Don't worry." He said, trying to deter the boy from being so scared. "you won't fall off. You get used to being on his shoulder after a few moments."

Alex blinked.