Tragic Reunion

The Stonekeeper growled angrily as he saw that his own daughter and the Gong Ringer had helped the Smallfoot escape.

"Meechee, what is the meaning of this?" He yelled.

"Father, this is wrong!" She yelled back.

After Thorp had been able to get past Meechee, the Stonekeeper had found Dorgle trying to sneak back outside.

With the help of his daughter's soulmate, Troy, they were able to get both of them in to the holding cell Migo was in.

"Wrong!?" The Stonekeeper shouted. "What I'm doing is best for the village!"

"For the village? Or for yourself?" Dorgle shot back.

The Stonekeeper growled angrily. He turned to Thorp and Troy. "Find that Smallfoot."

Thorp and Troy looked to each other and back at the Stonekeeper.

"NOW!" he yelled.

The two yetis jumped.

He turned back to the yetis behind the ice wall.

"It won't survive up here, no matter what room it decides to hide in." The Stonekeeper said darkly.

The Stonekeeper turned and marched up the stairs followed by Thorp.

Troy gave Meechee a saddened look.

"I'm sorry, Meech-" he tried to say but Meechee interrupted him.

"I know." Meechee said. She turned away from him. "Just go before he gets mad."

Troy looked down at the ground then followed the Stonekeeper and Thorp.

Dorgle placed a hand on Meechee's arms in a gesture of comfort.

"He means well, he's just very shy." Meechee stated.

Dorgle nodded and turned to Migo.

Migo had been against the back wall of the icy cell, he was sitting on the ground with his head in his arms.

"Migo?" Dorgle said.

Migo sniffled and looked up at his dad. "Dad, I'm so sorry."

"Son, none of this is your fault." Dorgle said walking over to his son.

"We decided to help on our own." Meechee said approaching Migo as well.

Both Dorgle and Meechee sat next to Migo.

Migo sat up and pulled his father and Meechee into a hug.

"I messed up really bad this time." He sniffled. "Percy's in danger."

Dorgle quickly spoke. "No, son. Your soulmate is within the sanctuary. He is safe."

"But for how long?" Migo said pulling away from the hug to look at his father.

"Smallfoot can't survive up here. For all I know Percy could be suffering and I'm trapped here waiting for the pain to shoot through my soul the moment his heart stops!"