14

++ VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED AND WELCOMED ++

+
+
+

+
+
+

That evening, Valerie was in her temporary dorm room contemplating this whole situation. She knew that she bombed that interview. Let's face it, she wasn't that much of a student. Most of her life, she was home schooled by several teachers- that or she kept on moving from place to place. Her dream was to go to Yale, from an early age whenever her mother was around it was all she would talk about.

Was it her dream?

Or her mother's?

She looked at her phone several times hoping that maybe she would get a text from a certain someone, but that isn't going to happen.

Not thinking twice, she rose from her bed and got ready. Ready basically for a last view of Yale.

As she was walking the school grounds, she heard a commotion.

"As far as my being here – ", was that Serena, "you take that up with the school".

Turning the corner, she noticed Blair and Serena on the porch. Just as Serena turned around from Blair, she noticed Blair flinging her clutch. A clutch that met Serena's head.

"Blair, you just didn't you do that", Valerie muttered to herself as she saw Serena turned back to Blair.

"You did not just do that", Serena spoke.

Blair sneered, "why did you think you were invited?", she continued her rant, "you know on paper you're not Yale material. Could it be your face on page six, your name everywhere?".

"I know this isn't right, but it's quite interesting", Valerie said to herself.

Blair's voice rose, "Face it, Serena", she exclaimed, "Yale needs to up their Q rating, just like all the other schools, and they are going to use girls like you to do it".

Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, Serena yelled, "Shut up!", and pushed Blair.

Valerie's eyes widened, "oh, no".

Just like that, Blair also pushed Serena with the same, "shut up!".

Then right then and there – they were at it. Nails and all.

Valerie didn't know whether to butt in, "I hate that stupid headband!", Serena yelled ripping the piece of hair accessory off Blair's head, "ow, my headband!".

Valerie knew it was time, when she noticed Blair had Serena pinned as what she would call a chicken wing.

Running up the steps, Valerie desperately tried to get them untangled.

"Girls!", Valerie yelled as she was trying to watch her face, "stop!".

After a few minutes, they calmed down.

Serena and Valerie sat down on a chair, while Blair started picking up her purses missing belongings.

"I know I don't know you really well", Valerie spoke getting their attention, "but I see it that you both have a lot of love for each other. Like sisters".

They both looked at each other and then Valerie, "I personally don't know that because I don't have a sister but looking at you two I wish I did".

Serena lightly smiled, "I can't do it anymore, Blair".

As Blair was picking up her things, she muttered, "that's because you almost lost", she paused, "I had you pinned with that chicken wing. Don't deny it".