30

** VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED **

◾◾◾◾

◾◾◾◾

◾◾◾◾

"Winter in New York – a Gossip Girl checklist to surviving the cold. Cashmere stole for ice-skating at Wollman Rink, Jacques Torres hot chocolate for window- shopping the holiday displays and the perfect date to the senior snowflake charity ball."

  - GG 2x12 -

◾◾◾◾

That morning, Valerie woke up feeling herself. She didn't know how to explain it but over the last couple of weeks she felt like she wasn't herself. As she got out of bed, she pulled her nightgown closer and noticed there was a slight snow fall on the ground. It was officially the first snow fall in the city; and it was magical.

She quickly noticed it was about twenty minutes until seven am, as she dashed into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

As she looked at herself once over in the mirror, she was satisfied with how her outfit looked.

"Richard", she called out, "what's for breakfast?", she said as she neared the table, a table where Richard was sitting – scrolling through his phone.

Valerie noticed, Edna was behind the dishwasher doing the plates, "Good morning Edna".

Edna smiled, "good morning Ms. Carrington; would you like me to heat up your breakfast?".

Valerie shook her head, "That will not be necessary, you can give Richard my plate. I'll just take some coffee and an oatmeal muffin, thank you".

As she passed her brother, she ruffled his hair, "have a good day dick – thanks for acknowledging I was even in the room".

Valerie got her coffee and muffin and was heading out the door.

"Good morning Winston", she greeted her driver as he quickly opened her door.

"Ms. Carrington, good morning".

As Winston drove her to Constance, she was startled as a message notification made itself known.

She wrinkled her face, "Blair".

"What does she want?", she said aloud.

Not caring, she cleared the notification and watched as the buildings zoom past her.

◾◾◾◾

Once she reached Constance, she noticed she had about a good twenty-five minutes to spare.