| Chapter Thirteen | False Names

Bolded text is people speaking the Dragon tongue. I literally just woke up and I already want to fall back asleep...😞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason was separated from Jordan and Matt, he was confused, but didn't act like it. The thing is, he knows to just stay calm and collected, which he did the entire time. He's never been inside the Magic Council building since humans aren't allowed inside, so he was pushed into a room that looks like a courtroom to him, dark mages sat in chairs or on the floor, talking while at the back of the room there was a rise of chairs with tables and in the middle one sat Vincent. Jason looked at him, his eyes narrowing a bit. He was pushed forward. Vincent rested his chin in his hand, looking at Jason. Jason's wrists were grabbed, he was pushed down on his knees, a pole going down into the flooring behind him, restricting him to that spot.

"Someone go get Harvey!" Tristan shouted walking past Jason. Jason watched him go up to Vincent, whispering something in his ear. Jason sat on his feet, looking around spotting Matt and Jordan tied up and surrounded by dark mages. Vincent looked at Jason.

"Full real name?" Vincent asked. Jason looked at him.

"Jason Probst," Jason said making Vincent sigh.

"I said your real name, what's your real name?" He asked Jason. Jason stared at him, perplexed.

"What?" Jason asked confused. Vincent chuckled.

"Oh...so you really don't know, this will be entertaining than," Vincent said. Jason heard the doors shut, the talking behind him instantly ceased, hearing footsteps behind him.

"What do you want now?" A voice snapped. A figure stopped beside Jason, Jason looked at them, almost not recognizing them but Matt beat him to it when he shouted.

"What have you done to Seto?!" Matt shouted at Vincent before he was hit by a dark mage. Tristan looked at Seto.

"I think we finally found one," Tristan said. Seto looked down at Jason, he instantly laughed, crossing his arms as he looked at Tristan.

"You're joking, right? Jason is a coward." Seto said. Jason looked at the black runic tattoos on Seto's arms, Seto always wore long-sleeves, but the sleeves on his coat were pulled up, showing the tattoos. The only thing different about him were his bright orange eyes and blood staining his clothes and skin. Vincent looked at Seto.

"Just check already," Vincent said. Seto groaned.

"Fine," Seto said before he moved in front of Jason.

"Seto," Jason said. Seto stepped back, raising his hand up towards Jason, Jason leaned back a bit. "What are you doing?" Jason heard Seto mumbled something, but as soon as his eyes glowed, a bright light flashed and Seto was flung back into the wall, he slid to the floor, sitting there, staring at Jason. The room silent and Jason stared at Seto, eyes wide. 'What just happened?' He thought.

"I don't think you did that right, Harvey." A dark mage said. Jason saw Seto give them a death glare.

"What did you say?"