What If? (A Shawn Mendes Fanfic)

Chapter 1

New School, New People

Abbie's P.O.V.

"Abbie wake up! Time for your first day at your new school!" Maggie shouted. I rolled over and fell out of bed with a thud. If you're wondering who I am, I am Abbie Daniels. I just moved to California from Indiana after a fatal car accident that killed both of my parents. I moved all the way out in California with my aunt and my uncle, who I have been really helping me the pain I have been dealing with but, now I have to go to a new school and meet new people. This is going to be great I have never had a hard time making friends since I always try and stay positive. So let's get this show on the road!

I walk into my bathroom and jump in the shower. When I get out I blow dry my blonde hair straight and it is to the middle of my back. I then put on my outfit: ripped, white, skinny jeans, a Magcon t-shirt, and my favorite pair of black converse. I decided to go with simple make up today, so I threw on a little eyeliner and mascara. I head downstairs and get into the car with my aunt who by the way is also a history teacher at the school I will be attending.

It only takes a few minutes and we are at the school. I head straight to the office ignoring the dog whistles coming from behind. I grab my schedule from the lady up front and head off to my first period class which happens to be history with my aunt.

I decide to make a grand entrance and do several cartwheels into the classroom. I look up to see all the guys gawking at me and my aunt giving me a disapproving look. "Abbie what do you think your doing?" Maggie asks.

"I'm just entering the classroom, Aunt Maggie," I say with a giggle.

"Whatever. Class this is the new student I was just telling you about and she also happens to be my niece," Maggie says.

I look around the room taking in all the new faces when my eyes land on 5 familiar faces. "Aunt Maggie, how come you didn't tell me that Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Matt Espinosa, Taylor Caniff, and Aaron Carpenter go here?" I ask nervously.

"Oh I forgot to tell you some of those guys from that Vine group that you like go here," she says smiling.

"I can kind of see that," I say back suddenly feeling very embarrassed considering the fact I am wearing a Magcon shirt.

"Hey Mrs. Winters! Sorry I'm late," I hear a male voice say from behind me. I slowly turn around and come face to face with the one and only, Shawn Mendes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is chapter one. I don't know if I should continue with this but comment if you think I should! Also leave a comment with suggestions on what boy you want me to do next and leave your name and I will be sure to make you the main character. Of you have specific things you want in your story leave that down below too. I will randomly select someone. Thanks for reading bye!