Chapter 8: Magcon Fight!

Abbie’s P.O.V

Its been two weeks since I have had any contact with the boys. I am still upset that they didn’t tell me they were leaving. Now they are leaving tonight and there is nothing I can do about it. Sami and I have spent the first week of summer pretty much balling our eyes out. Sami now wants to fly back home and beat the crap out of Caleb for he did to her, I don’t blame her. I want to hurt him since he hurt my best friend.

It’s officially 8:00 and the boys have left for Indiana. Right now Sami and I are thinking if we should get on a plane and fly out there. We then heard a knock on the door and my aunt calling us down stairs. We walk down stairs and see Mrs. Mendes standing in the living room. “Mrs. Mendes?” I ask, surprised that she is here. 

“Hey so I need you both to go pack. We leave at 7:00 tomorrow,” She said.

“What are you talking about?” Sami asked.

“I’m talking about your flight to Indiana. I seen how upset the boys have been these past two weeks, especially Shawn and so I made arrangements with Bart for you two to join the Magcon tour this summer. Now the boys don’t know you are coming because I wanted it to be a surprise so don’t say anything.” Sami and I look at each other and run upstairs to start packing.

It is officially 7:00 and Sami and I are at the airport waiting for our flight to be called. It takes about twenty minutes and Sami and I get on the plane and get seated. Next stop Indiana! Since it is still early I decided I was going to go to sleep.

A couple hours have past and I am being shaken awake by Sami. I look over at her and she is basically jumping up and down in her seat. I look out the window and see that we are landing. I am so excited! We get out of the plane and walk through the airport when we see someone holding a sign that had mine and Sami’s name on it. “Excuse me but um I’m Abbie and this is Sami,” I say.

“Yes I recognize you two from the picture that Mrs. Mendes sent me. I’m Bart,” The guy said.

“It’s nice to meet you Bart!” Sami said.

We followed him outside to a limo. I repeat a LIMO!!! Sami and I got in and Bart got in after us. “So I will take you to the hotel and show you to your room but then we have to go for Magcon. The guys are there now rehearsing and setting up so they won’t see you at the hotel. I also have it planned to where you will surprise the guys on stage so Mahogany will announce that we have a couple of special guests and you guys will walk on stage,” Bart told us.

“No way! The one and only Mahogany is going to introduce us!!” Sami practically yelled.

“Sami calm down!” I said while laughing.

We arrived at the hotel and Bart showed us to our rooms. We threw our stuff down and hopped in the car. I couldn’t wait to see Shawn the past two weeks have been like hell without him. Hopefully he is happy to see me just as much as I am to see him. We arrive at Magcon and we are about ten minutes late which is good so none of the guys will see us. Bart leads us into this room and told us to stay in there until he came to get us.

About fifteen minutes pass before Bart came to get us. “Okay girls it’s time. Mahogany is getting all the guys on stage,” Bart told us. We stand where we can easily walk on the stage.

“Um Mahogany what’s going on? Why did you call us all out here?” Someone said that I instantly recognized as Nash.

“Oh we have a little change in plans if you guys don’t mind. Bart told me to call you all out here before I introduce our special guests that we have tonight,” Mahogany said.

“Who are the special guests?” Matt asked.

“Well why don’t you see for yourselves. Come on out here!” Mahogany said. That was mine and Sami’s cue. We both took a deep breath and walked onto the stage.

All the guys looked in our direction and Sami and I immediately perked up. I took off full speed running on to the stage and jumping on Shawn. “Oh my gosh! Abbie!” Shawn exclaimed.

“Surprise!” I yelled . He hugged me really tight until I couldn’t breath. “Shawn I can’t breath!” I said in his ear. He chuckled and let go. I turned around to the other guys and they all gave me a GIANT group hug.

“We missed you guys!” Cam exclaimed.

“We have missed you too!” Sami and I both yelled. We look out in the crowd and see that some of the people have confused looks on there face, while others looked like they wanted to rip me apart.

“Sorry guys, but this is Abbie, my beautiful girlfriend, and her best friend, Sami!” Shawn said into the microphone, motioning towards Sami and me. At this point everyone in the crowd looked like they were planning on murdering me and let me tell ya, I was scared.

“Guys Sami and I have to go so you guys can finish but we will see you after okay?” I said and then grabbed Sami and we walked off stage.

After the show the guys stood there taking pictures and signing things while Sami and I just stood off to the side. We were pretty much getting ignored except for the times when a couple of girls would glare at me or give me dirty looks, until one girl decided to come up to me. “What does Shawn even see in you? You are not even pretty. If you ask me you just look like a stupid whore that is only dating Shawn to get attention,” the girl said. I can’t believe she just said that to me! Instead of blowing up on her I might as well be nice since she is a fan of the boys.

“Excuse me but I would prefer for you too not call me a whore. Also I really like Shawn so please get to know all the information before judging someone,” I said as sweetly as possible.

“Oh shut up!” she yelled in my face. I looked around and could see people staring over at us including the guys. I looked back at the girl and was about to say something when she slapped me across the face. That was it I couldn’t be nice any more. I turned and looked at Sami who was standing there shocked. I could also see a couple of people video taping everything.

“Wow Sami, it  seems like everyone likes to get me angry huh?” I said to Sami.

I turned back to the girl and smiled at her. She looked at me confused and I took the opportunity to shove her to the ground. “Listen here, I tried to be nice but I guess to you I was speaking other language and you didn’t quite here me. Maybe I should try speaking bitch and then you will understand me. Get in my face again I will ruin you. Talk shit about me again I will cut out your tongue and make sure you will never be able to speak again got it?” I said as her and everyone else in the room looked at me shocked. “Good. Come on Sami let’s go,” I said and Sami and I walked out the back and got in the limo and waited for the guys to get here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you guys like this chapter and OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! 136 READS!!! OMG GUYS THAT IS AMAZING!!! I can't believe you guys really like this story. This means so much to me. Thanks for reading!! Bye!! -Haley